Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all the guys who are anti make-up...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude youre from bk... youre still b&t...

um, where have you been for the past 5 years??? there has been a massive movement of people out of NYC to the boroughs (and definitely not to new jersey). please - williamsburg (tho it's getting a bit tired) is more "ny" than any other place in manhattan

you know the funny thing is when i was in college and was going out (91-95) Michael Alig and all them were the rage as club kids in NYC. we used to get their 'project x' magazine and make fun of them (basically because we thought it was fuckin funny as shite that they thought 'dressing up' defined what a really good scene was). it's a bit weird that 10 years later i'm finding i'm hanging out with the same people i was making fun of. granted, if nyc had a real electronic music scene then i'd be there instead of here but it doesn't (and sorry guys - i mean cutting edge electronic music - not music that's been around for over a decade)

um, where have you been for the past 5 years??? there has been a massive movement of people out of NYC to the boroughs (and definitely not to new jersey). please - williamsburg (tho it's getting a bit tired) is more "ny" than any other place in manhattan

lmao... although it has been the trendy place to live... youre still b&t...

i dont care what your zipcode is, hang out with the trustfund babies and hipsters... youll fit right in with your make up and stockings...

lmao... although it has been the trendy place to live... youre still b&t...

i dont care what your zipcode is, hang out with the trustfund babies and hipsters... youll fit right in with your make up and stockings...

stockings??? i haven't gone there yet altho i do have a few trannie/drag queen friends who totally want to do me up as a woman. YUCK!!! i have ZERO desire to do so but seeing that i have nothing but massive respect for this one person (he's the person in my avatar at the moment) then i'm going to let him do what he wants just to make him happy. but hello!!! trust me - me dressing up as a woman is like any of you guys dressing up as a woman - it's just weird to me since i like being a man however don't get me wrong - those who do it, well more power to them for having the balls to do so.

fuck; you should patent your posts and sell them to sanofi-aventis... these shits put more mofos to sleep than ambien...

dude that's not actually a bad comeback - 2 points to you unless of course you're rippin someone else's put-down... but please - it's the people who constantly talk about JP that the corner market on sleep-aids

dude that's not actually a bad comeback - 2 points to you unless of course you're rippin someone else's put-down... but please - it's the people who constantly talk about JP that the corner market on sleep-aids

Yo ambien is some sick shit, Knocks ur ass out, but 1st a lil trippin!!!!!

and please, i beg you, POST YOUR PICTURE!!!! i would love nothing more than to laugh my ass off at some nerd who's trying to put me down. however, if you're at all decent i'll have massive respect for you even if you're trying to slam me.

sharontat3.jpg

icansee.jpg

Narcissism

Some Narcissists react by creatively escaping into rich, imagined worlds in which they exercise total physical and emotional control over their environment. But all of them react by diverting libido, which should have been object-oriented to their own Self.

The source of all the Narcissist's problems is the foreboding sensation that human relationships invariably end in humiliation, betrayal and abandonment.

This belief is embedded in them during their very early childhood by their parents and by their experiences with peers.

But the Narcissist always generalizes. To him, any emotional interaction and any interaction with an emotional component is bound to end this way.

Getting attached to a place, a job, an asset, an idea, an initiative, a business, or a pleasure is bound to end as badly as getting attached to a human being. This is why the Narcissist avoids intimacy, real friendships, love, other emotions, commitment, attachment, dedication, perseverance, planning, emotional or other investment. Narcissists are unable to empathize and have little morale or conscience (which are only meaningful if there is a future to consider). They never develop a sense of security, or pleasure.

The Narcissist emotionally invests only in things which he feels that he is in full, unmitigated control of: himself and, at times, not even that.

you can agree all you want fool. i have the coolest people i have met in NYC thinking i'm the greatest thing since sliced bread (and the feelings are mutual). you're reaching for straw if you think i'm at all insecure on a place like club planet. it's fucking laughable seeing you guys trying to come up with theories and notions as to what i'm all about.

my whole point in even posting this is to say "don't be so fucking typical" - this world would be a lot more interesting if people took 5 minutes to be a bit outlandish... c'mon people - this is NYC - THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO LET YOURSELF GO

do u eat paint chips???? i have no problem with ur make up wearing...i happen to find the best parties r gay parties...

ur absolutely insecure...i dont know why else u would come on here and post all this nonsense about u wearing makeup...listen spanky..we all know about the clubkids of limelight circa late 80's early 90's...and most of us find them to be fascinating...so whatever the hell u think ur doing here is ridiculous..cause A) ur not an originator B) no one gives a shit if u wear makeup C) u need to work on ur insecurities

do u eat paint chips???? i have no problem with ur make up wearing...i happen to find the best parties r gay parties...

ur absolutely insecure...i dont know why else u would come on here and post all this nonsense about u wearing makeup...listen spanky..we all know about the clubkids of limelight circa late 80's early 90's...and most of us find them to be fascinating...so whatever the hell u think ur doing here is ridiculous..cause A) ur not an originator B) no one gives a shit if u wear makeup C) u need to work on ur insecurities

Im just Curious, Whats the % Of people in this world that are insecure??? I bet its high. And id aslo place a high wager on that eveyone in this free world once felt insecure about themselves at least once in there lifes.

Guest onisakura

Who cares. Isn't it besides the point to wear face paint to stand out and then drawing attention to yourself? "Hey look at me!! I have face paint!!"