Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all the guys who are anti make-up...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen computerjokey, you are just preaching to the wrong crowd. You just need to find another forum to post your little pics --or just email them to your friends only, or get a website.

Also the annoying thing for me is your approach as "look i'm so great so fun the folk i hang out with are the most amazing" when -no offence- there's really no need to get THAT excited about dressing up and hanging out with the previous/current cool club kids crew.

As for NYC not having a real music scene: get a clue. There is more to NY than (and I really love those folks) Larry Tee and all co. What happened to open mind?

I want to like you, I see where you are coming from, but really drop the "look how cool I and my friends are" attitude. Nothing new there and most of the people here have seen this for the past x years (you might not have been much involved since you arrived here recently). Which is pretty funny considering your little shady comments about music that was 10 years old (how long have the club kids been doing the exact same thing (tamer today actually) ????)

And accept the fact that your scene is not everybody's cup of tea damn it.

As for the folks calling others fag and tranny: you're just retarded and a complete lost cause for a better humanity.

Listen computerjokey, you are just preaching to the wrong crowd. You just need to find another forum to post your little pics --or just email them to your friends only, or get a website.

Also the annoying thing for me is your approach as "look i'm so great so fun the folk i hang out with are the most amazing" when -no offence- there's really no need to get THAT excited about dressing up and hanging out with the previous/current cool club kids crew.

As for NYC not having a real music scene: get a clue. There is more to NY than (and I really love those folks) Larry Tee and all co. What happened to open mind?

I want to like you, I see where you are coming from, but really drop the "look how cool I and my friends are" attitude. Nothing new there and most of the people here have seen this for the past x years (you might not have been much involved since you arrived here recently). Which is pretty funny considering your little shady comments about music that was 10 years old (how long have the club kids been doing the exact same thing (tamer today actually) ????)

And accept the fact that your scene is not everybody's cup of tea damn it.

As for the folks calling others fag and tranny: you're just retarded and a complete lost cause for a better humanity.

holy shit :bowdown: thank u!! couldnt have said it better

Im just Curious, Whats the % Of people in this world that are insecure??? I bet its high. And id aslo place a high wager on that eveyone in this free world once felt insecure about themselves at least once in there lifes.

but to vent on a board and let ur insecurities take over like he did..thats just plain stupid ..its so see thru..

you can agree all you want fool. i have the coolest people i have met in NYC thinking i'm the greatest thing since sliced bread (and the feelings are mutual). you're reaching for straw if you think i'm at all insecure on a place like club planet. it's fucking laughable seeing you guys trying to come up with theories and notions as to what i'm all about.

my whole point in even posting this is to say "don't be so fucking typical" - this world would be a lot more interesting if people took 5 minutes to be a bit outlandish... c'mon people - this is NYC - THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO LET YOURSELF GO

wow!! i didnt see this.... you are just screaming to be accepted.. dude.. you're a joke..

Guest onisakura
LMAO, i didnt even think of that... i dont think anyone did... was there a thread before this one that started all this?

Dont think so, just like i dont believe there was a straight man asking how to act when approaching a gay man.

BTW, that's DJ Earthian - he's fuckin killer! He's actually a very good friend of a couple of very good friends

:what:

A good friend of a very good friend I know knows Madonna. :funny:

Also, are all those folks computerjoker poses with on all those pictures okay with being put online with him in such context?