Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all the guys who are anti make-up...

normal_DSCF0102.JPG

This is me last time I went out (Friday about 9am at the Green Room) - I know you guys are anti-whatever when it comes to make-up (and you're going to try your hardest to slam me as best as you know how) but consider putting on a mask some time when you go out some night. If you think playing 'superhero' was fun when you were a kid, lemme just tell you - it ain't nothin compared to the fucked-up fun you can have when you're out at night at some club. I've been dabling in the whole make-up thing but, by far, the most fun I've had with is when I wore this mask. Of course you don't 'need' to wear anything to have a good time but try it sometime - it somehow let's yourself go and gives you to the freedom to say and do shite you might not normally do.

BTW, that's DJ Earthian - he's fuckin killer! He's actually a very good friend of a couple of very good friends - I had just seen him 2 weeks prior when their group, Discrete Encounter, performed (I had gone there because the other 2 memebers had become quick friends and I hadn't gotten the chance yet to see them live). It was rockin to walk in to the Green Room and see him behind the booth...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he has met the MASK before ? J/K

yes i know alan (the mask) - he's a very very cool guy... the 2 people i came away from CP with (when I first started annoying people a few months ago) where him and gabe (silverbull)

as for encouraging others - trust me, i understand what clubs need or don't need. as for what the mask allows you to do compared to when you don't have one... well you would just have to find a superhero and ask him. if the mask doesn't do one any good then why would all those superheros need 'em? i can't quite explain it but when you don a mask something a bit mischievous comes out and let's you do somethings you might not normally do. all i know is i had a fuckin killer time that night being a complete freak (more freakish than i normally am) so if you've got the urge to, try it once - you never know until you try it.

yes i know alan (the mask) - he's a very very cool guy... the 2 people i came away from CP with (when I first started annoying people a few months ago) where him and gabe (silverbull)

as for encouraging others - trust me, i understand what clubs need or don't need. as for what the mask allows you to do compared to when you don't have one... well you would just have to find a superhero and ask him. if the mask doesn't do one any good then why would all those superheros need 'em? i can't quite explain it but when you don a mask something a bit mischievous comes out and let's you do somethings you might not normally do. all i know is i had a fuckin killer time that night being a complete freak (more freakish than i normally am) so if you've got the urge to, try it once - you never know until you try it.

OK wonderful.

so you put on a disguise to do mischievous shit.. great way to avoid being identified in a police line up to if you ever got caught doing anything..

brillliant

OK wonderful.

so you put on a disguise to do mischievous shit.. great way to avoid being identified in a police line up to if you ever got caught doing anything..

brillliant

the only thing that's 'brilliant' is your lack of imagination. i've done plenty of 'mschievous shite' in my life and when i do decide to pull crap i know how to do it without getting caught. if i was worried about being ID'd in some police line-up fantasy land then i wouldn't have gotten this tattoo i got on Sunday:

tatoo.gif

i'm just wondering tho - is your comment serious? i guess if you're a complete idiot and have to worry about you fucking up so bad that it's going to get you in trouble then yeah, avoid anything this much fun at all cost since you obviously don't know how to handle yourself.

normal_DSCF0102.JPG

This is me last time I went out (Friday about 9am at the Green Room) - I know you guys are anti-whatever when it comes to make-up (and you're going to try your hardest to slam me as best as you know how) but consider putting on a mask some time when you go out some night. If you think playing 'superhero' was fun when you were a kid, lemme just tell you - it ain't nothin compared to the fucked-up fun you can have when you're out at night at some club. I've been dabling in the whole make-up thing but, by far, the most fun I've had with is when I wore this mask. Of course you don't 'need' to wear anything to have a good time but try it sometime - it somehow let's yourself go and gives you to the freedom to say and do shite you might not normally do.

u know what..ur a fuckin troll..

u posted this just to get a rise out of people...and to further ur "everyone here hates gays" obsession....ur a pathetic individual

u posted this just to get a rise out of people...and to further ur "everyone here hates gays" obsession....ur a pathetic individual

ahaha

wha.. son..

ghhhhhost (4:40:30 PM): I EAT CUM

ghhhhhost (5:41:11 PM): i once raped an ostrich

allison (5:41:18 PM): we all have our flaws

nomembername (9:28:29 AM): did it sound like I had a big dick in my mouth?

ghhhhhost (9:28:38 AM): i can put my dick in his mouth

Dude - Get a life and realize that the world isn't all about you! Hate breeds hate and you are exactly the reason why he is everything that is right about the scene. Thanks for proving this for all of us by just opening your mouth.

Peace

Dude - Get a life and realize that the world isn't all about you! Hate breeds hate and you are exactly the reason why he is everything that is right about the scene. Thanks for proving this for all of us by just opening your mouth.

Peace

its people like u telling others what is right and wrong that is the problem...

Peace

ghost has a point.. the kid is trying too hard and is a huge attention whore from what ive seen.. he always makes these outlandish posts like he's trying to recruit people and then when someone calls him out on something, he pulls out the gay card... come on dude that's not positive.. he is obviously attention seeking if he makes a thread about wearing face paint (let alone wearing face paint in the first place). is there really that much of a need to stick out from everyone else and then advertise it on the internet?? point is yeah he may be different but he's being different just for the sake of being different...