Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all the guys who are anti make-up...

Wearing any kind of face makeup to a club is just fuckin retarted, and all its sayin is:

"Hey look at me, Im a fucktard, and I need attention!!!!!!

Come on dude!!!! If you want to wear face paint go to clown college and join the circus, then you can have all the dumb attention you want.

It dont matter if your gay, straight or fuck goats!!! It is just not what the scene needs.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wearing any kind of face makeup to a club is just fuckin retarted, and all its sayin is:

Come on dude!!!! If you want to wear face paint go to clown college and join the circus, then you can have all the dumb attention you want.

It dont matter if your gay, straight or fuck goats!!! It is just not what the scene needs.

LMAO LMAO LMAO...

i would never wear makeup to a club but that's just me, i think part of the reason a lot of people feel clubs in nyc suck is because nobody does anything extravagant anymore like dress up in crazy costumes or wear weird makeup....i dont think you have any authority to dictate what the "scene" does or doesnt need...If you want to wear face paint go to clown college? That has got to be the worst insult i have ever heard in my life....did you even go to college lmao

Funny how all of you feed into this stuff, as I do not peruse these boards too much I only call it as I see it, and from an outsider point of view it is just as I see it. Even if the dude is looking for attention, spreading hate is exactly the wrong way to win over the crowd.

Listen to Loletta Holloway kidz..

What goes around comes around,

What goes up must come down,

What comes around goes around,

The things you do come back to you.

Just my .02 cents but after 11 years on the scene, music is the answer to your problems, keep on movin and you can solve them. Just remember..listen to the words, the message is clear if you pay attention, its the rules of this existence.

Peace

Guest onisakura

but either way, its a bit silly to play dress-up. imo.

Im planning on dressing up as a catholic school girl one of these days.....

Funny how all of you feed into this stuff, as I do not peruse these boards too much I only call it as I see it, and from an outsider point of view it is just as I see it. Even if the dude is looking for attention, spreading hate is exactly the wrong way to win over the crowd.

Listen to Loletta Holloway kidz..

What goes around comes around,

What goes up must come down,

What comes around goes around,

The things you do come back to you.

Just my .02 cents but after 11 years on the scene, music is the answer to your problems, keep on movin and you can solve them. Just remember..listen to the words, the message is clear if you pay attention, its the rules of this existence.

Peace

Great another hippie fuck! How about going back to not "perusing" these boards again...how's that for HATE? :finger:

Yes, yes I did. And trust me, the scene does not need idots wearing face paint walkin around!!!!

nothing against computerjockey but it seems to me like he makes the most pointless threads EVER! no offense man im sure your a cool guy but sometimes after reading some of your threads i feel more stupid. seems like u create threads cuz ur bored which is cool, but please make one thats contains something of depth and substance.

were you planning on stealling some hamburgers later on that evening???

hp-hamburglarboxed.JPG

at least do some ill eye make up... like those french caberet dudes...

or these:

clockwork.jpg

thumb_VLB_S01_E0223.jpg

but either way, its a bit silly to play dress-up. imo.

hahahaha the hamburgler, gotta love that guy. gotta get me a double quarter pounder, lol

let the guy paint a mask on his face. everyone is differnt in this world and have there own ways to have fun. i myself dont think i would ever do that unless it was a halloween party. i hope he did some good pills that night cause im sure some people were lookin at him weird. who cares what other people do. worry about yourself.

Z

i'm just wondering tho - is your comment serious? i guess if you're a complete idiot and have to worry about you fucking up so bad that it's going to get you in trouble then yeah, avoid anything this much fun at all cost since you obviously don't know how to handle yourself.

My comment was very serious and your response here makes ZERO sense to me.

Handling myself isn't the issue here, its just how I've never heard anyone say that its cool to wear makeup so they can do things they wouldnt normally do

Dude - Get a life and realize that the world isn't all about you! Hate breeds hate and you are exactly the reason why he is everything that is right about the scene. Thanks for proving this for all of us by just opening your mouth.

Peace

did u even bother reading my post?