Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all the guys who are anti make-up...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i see guys start wearing black makeup all over their faces out in clubs I'll knee them in the balls.

seriously what is so wrong about it. let them do what they want. people do things to express themselves and yes draw attetion. look at all the nightclub dancers and the people that are set for eye candy. they have make up all over them and face paint. i seen some guys dress up with colored mo-hawks, face paint and sparkles all over them. i forget who they are but they are apart of some kind of fashion team or sumshit. im not tryin to be a prick to you about this but why does his face paint really bother you. i see there is really no point to this thread that he started cause nobody seems to give two shits about his face paint. just let him be.

Z

the only thing that's 'brilliant' is your lack of imagination. i've done plenty of 'mschievous shite' in my life and when i do decide to pull crap i know how to do it without getting caught. if i was worried about being ID'd in some police line-up fantasy land then i wouldn't have gotten this tattoo i got on Sunday:

tatoo.gif

i'm just wondering tho - is your comment serious? i guess if you're a complete idiot and have to worry about you fucking up so bad that it's going to get you in trouble then yeah, avoid anything this much fun at all cost since you obviously don't know how to handle yourself.

how old are you?

1st off -for the peeps who are defending me THANKS but i do realize the people who are trying to tell me to 'fuck off' are those who I doubt would show their face because most likely, in reality, they're probably the most boring and bland cheeseballs straight out of new jersey on this board. if you've got some kind of spark of originality and have something else to offer in the world besides hiding behind a post on club planet then maybe i'll take you with a grain of salt when you tell me to 'piss off'. but some of you seriously need to take the glow stick out of your ass and open your mind a bit. if you still want to tell me to 'fuck off' i dare you to show me your picture because i doubt you've got balls enough to open yourself up to criticism. as for those who think i post lame shite - i guess your the ones who would love nothing more than to discuss JP all day long. as for my need for attention - GET REAL!!! FROM PEOPLE ON CLUB PLANET???? that's a laugh and a half! i've gotten more attention than i ever have from going out from people i consider friends. you think i need the nerds on club planet to give me attention. hardly.

and lastly, for your enjoyment (and to annoy the crap out of others) here's a pic if you think i wear too much make-up:

everyone.jpg

1st off -for the peeps who are defending me THANKS but i do realize the people who are trying to tell me to 'fuck off' are those who I doubt would show their face because most likely, in reality, they're probably the most boring and bland cheeseballs straight out of new jersey on this board. if you've got some kind of spark of originality and have something else to offer in the world besides hiding behind a post on club planet then maybe i'll take you with a grain of salt when you tell me to 'piss off'. but some of you seriously need to take the glow stick out of your ass and open your mind a bit. if you still want to tell me to 'fuck off' i dare you to show me your picture because i doubt you've got balls enough to open yourself up to criticism. as for those who think i post lame shite - i guess your the ones who would love nothing more than to discuss JP all day long. as for my need for attention - GET REAL!!! FROM PEOPLE ON CLUB PLANET???? that's a laugh and a half! i've gotten more attention than i ever have from going out from people i consider friends. you think i need the nerds on club planet to give me attention. hardly.

and lastly, for your enjoyment (and to annoy the crap out of others) here's a pic if you think i wear too much make-up:

everyone.jpg

dude you're pathetic... you say we're boring yet you're the one that goes polluting your face to draw attention form other people?? if you werent so boring maybe you wouldnt need a tat on your grill to draw attention from other people.. maybe you could do what us "boring people on cp" do and show off your personality..

dude you're pathetic... you say we're boring yet you're the one that goes polluting your face to draw attention form other people?? if you werent so boring maybe you wouldnt need a tat on your grill to draw attention from other people.. maybe you could do what us "boring people on cp" do and show off your personality..

i actually agree w /him

as for computercockey...keep touting ur homosexual insecurities here my friend..it provides for great entertainment...

and seriously..dont try to turn this into a "he's homophobic" thing..cause im the furthest thing from

you guys are proving my point - actually you're proving the whole 'mask' theory that i have (that certain people hide behind a mask) - little do i care or realize that it crosses over to club planet too where people hind behind their posts. i'm not going to give 2 cents what you have to say because in reality you probably couldn't even make it pass the ropes of the clubs i go to or work at since you're probably a HUGE nerd in real life (and don't come back at me saying you wouldn't go to a gay bar because that's NOT the point - the point is you're probably so generic and dull in real life that i hardly doubt in any scene you're considered cool)

as for the name calling - please, i might be bothered if i was still in 3rd grade and in the bible belt but give up folks - this is NYC - the most progressive city in the country. and thank you for telling me i 'fit right in'... these people are the most original and outlandish people in this city. it's an honor to keep their company.

and please, i beg you, POST YOUR PICTURE!!!! i would love nothing more than to laugh my ass off at some nerd who's trying to put me down. however, if you're at all decent i'll have massive respect for you even if you're trying to slam me.

and guys - if you haven't figured it out - you're doing nothing more then entertaining the shite out of me when you say i annoy you - i fuckin live to annoy people who are so lame as you are. lame i know, but whatever - it makes the time at work pass by quicker

i actually agree w /him

as for computercockey...keep touting ur homosexual insecurities here my friend..it provides for great entertainment...

and seriously..dont try to turn this into a "he's homophobic" thing..cause im the furthest thing from

you can agree all you want fool. i have the coolest people i have met in NYC thinking i'm the greatest thing since sliced bread (and the feelings are mutual). you're reaching for straw if you think i'm at all insecure on a place like club planet. it's fucking laughable seeing you guys trying to come up with theories and notions as to what i'm all about.

my whole point in even posting this is to say "don't be so fucking typical" - this world would be a lot more interesting if people took 5 minutes to be a bit outlandish... c'mon people - this is NYC - THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO LET YOURSELF GO

Computerjocky, Yes I am calling u a asshole for wearing a mask out to a club, its just dumb, and makes no sense. You can see my pic posted all over CP, If you think I am a nerd.(LOL) I tell you I am the furthest thing to a nerd or bland person there is, Its the people who wear masks to clubs that are the nerds. Stop the bullshit, myself and the entire board knows you do it for attention. And nuttin more.

Go grab a sword and a hat and go join this dude U tool!!!:

zorro7jj.th.jpg

and please, i beg you, POST YOUR PICTURE!!!! i would love nothing more than to laugh my ass off at some nerd who's trying to put me down. however, if you're at all decent i'll have massive respect for you even if you're trying to slam me.

everybody here has a picture posted on cp.. noone is hiding except for you.. behind your face paint and tattoos..

Computerjocky, Yes I am calling u a asshole for wearing a mask out to a club, its just dumb, and makes no sense. You can see my pic posted all over CP, If you think I am a nerd.(LOL) I tell you I am the furthest thing to a nerd or bland person there is, Its the people who wear masks to clubs that are the nerds. Stop the bullshit, myself and the entire board knows you do it for attention. And nuttin more.

Go grab a sword and a hat and go join this dude U tool!!!:

zorro7jj.th.jpg

man - i checked out your postings and "Dare" by Gorillaz is a FUCKING KILLER track!!! i have it marked down as the 'jr sanchez blocrok' mix that i like but i could totally be wrong in that spelling. You can call me an asshole all you want but I got a bit of respect for ya now that you mentioned one of my 'top 5' club tunes since i've been going out.

if you guys haven't heard "Dare" check it out here:

DARE

one last thing mr - you're wrong about the attention thing. you guys can keep saying that but it's the furthest thing from the truth. right now i'm getting so much attention from when i go out that i'm really longing for the days when it was just me, the dance floor and the music and that's it - however the music scene in NYC isn't at all what it could be.

man - i checked out your postings and "Dare" by Gorillaz is a FUCKING KILLER track!!! i have it marked down as the 'jr sanchez blocrok' mix that i like but i could totally be wrong in that spelling. You can call me an asshole all you want but I got a bit of respect for ya now that you mentioned one of my 'top 5' club tunes since i've been going out.

if you guys haven't heard "Dare" check it out here:

DARE

Ya man Gorillaz - Dare (Chab mix) is SICKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!