Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sports Random Thoughts

I dont really think its a big deal for fighters to be using diuretics/water shedders/weight loss drugs. If anything it will hurt them in the ring. Go look up Lasix and see how nasty that shit is on your body. It definitely wouldnt give you any advantage in the ring. I dont think he used it to make weight then fight at a higher weight during the day of the fight for an advantage or something. He came in at 153.5 the morning of the fight and he was the same at the weigh in. I think he just couldnt make the weight cuz of lack of training or something and took it because he had too.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah its a drug that sucks the water out fo your body but leaves the shit you need to function like nutrients and what not in you. Bodybuilders use it a few days before the contest. Its heavy duty shit.... strongest and most dangerous water shedding drug you can get (I think).

There is nothing gheyer in sports than the player-name-chants by Yankee fans in the first inning.

DER-ECK JE-TER!

DER-ECK JE-TER!

DER-ECK JE-TER!

JOHN-NY DA-MON!

JOHN-NY DA-MON!

JOHN-NY DA-MON!

:laugh: tools.

I can name one thing gayer than that.... NO BEER IN THE BLEACHERS. icon13.gif

Nah its a drug that sucks the water out fo your body but leaves the shit you need to function like nutrients and what not in you. Bodybuilders use it a few days before the contest. Its heavy duty shit.... strongest and most dangerous water shedding drug you can get (I think).

maybe mayorga wanted to look shredded and scare dlh

I dont really think its a big deal for fighters to be using diuretics/water shedders/weight loss drugs. If anything it will hurt them in the ring. Go look up Lasix and see how nasty that shit is on your body. It definitely wouldnt give you any advantage in the ring. I dont think he used it to make weight then fight at a higher weight during the day of the fight for an advantage or something. He came in at 153.5 the morning of the fight and he was the same at the weigh in. I think he just couldnt make the weight cuz of lack of training or something and took it because he had too.

Lasix is used in Horse racing, it is legal, but strictly controlled. While it is a diuretic, it is mainly used to stop bleeding. Horses tend to bleed alot from the lungs and nose/eyes during racing, and Lasix is used to control it.

"George Clooney -- you been reading about all that, you been seeing that? Yeah, he's up there with the Congress, he's trying to get everybody to go over there and solve that thing."

- Rick Sutcliffe

....that interview he just did on live tv drunk was classic....even better was his explanation after the fact by saying he was drinking but wasnt driving....but it still doesnt come close to the Joe Namath interview though...amazing what happens when you stick a mic infront of a drunk.... http://www.deadspin.com/sports/baseball/and-heres-your-rick-sutcliffe-video-173337.php ......i cant stop laughing.... :laugh:

....that interview he just did on live tv drunk was classic....even better was his explanation after the fact by saying he was drinking but wasnt driving....but it still doesnt come close to the Joe Namath interview though...amazing what happens when you stick a mic infront of a drunk.... http://www.deadspin.com/sports/baseball/and-heres-your-rick-sutcliffe-video-173337.php ......i cant stop laughing.... :laugh:

LMFAO!!!!

I had no idea what darkbeat was talking about until you posted that.....absolutely phenominal

joe namath was still better