Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna Piss Ur Pants? Some Quotes From Jp's Board

i'm actually the one that said i'm not a "house-head.. although i do listen to house" and yes i know alot about music, since i went to college for it.. and i especially know about the genres that i listen to.. which exceed JP ;)

have a nice life, good luck to you in the future...best wishes

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love or hate jonathan, what other dj has rediculous 7 page threads on every message board based around him? Good bad or otherwise, any publicity is good publicity.

and all of you who dislike jonathan are just making him stronger with all of this.

** point was brought up a while back by a very wise NYC promoter, but it still holds true.

love or hate jonathan, what other dj has rediculous 7 page threads on every message board based around him? Good bad or otherwise, any publicity is good publicity.

and all of you who dislike jonathan are just making him stronger with all of this.

** point was brought up a while back by a very wise NYC promoter, but it still holds true.

i dont hate jonathan at all, i wanna see him succeed. its the majority of his ignorant fanbase that i hate. im glad this thread that i started went this long and got him more publicity. now i hope he continues where he left off at pacha.

I AM DONE WITH YOU FUCKING MORONS ON THIS SITE....LOL...IT'S just worthless trying to knowledge anyone on here, cause everyone has a hard time understanding....Do yourselves a favor and go buy a dictionary and learn the word UNDERSTAND, maybe try hooked on phonics, that may help you all...See ya all later. YOU SKUMBAGS...

when did knowledge become a verb??? you sir should read the dictionary..

Guest onisakura
when did knowledge become a verb??? you sir should read the dictionary..

His edition of hooked on phonics must have been translated from a different language. :)

He probably wont get a residency in Ibiza, but they are working things out for him to go spin there very soon, since he now has a residency with Pacha NY, they are working on him going to Pacha in Ibiza

it doesnt really work that way.... Pacha NYC has a very small affiliation with Pacha Ibiza, and with many of these chain clubs, the only thing in common is the name.... example: Avalon Boston has people that normally play Crobar NYC on THEIR lineup whereas Avalon NYC has a shit lineup of hip hop Fridays and nothing Saturdays.... example2: Made Events throws plenty of parties at Spirit NYC but they wouldnt be able to just magically call up Spirit in Ireland and have their DJs there.... see what im saying? it doesnt work that way.... Pacha Ibiza simply wouldnt have JP there, or half of the DJs that are big in NYC...

lolololol. Will you watching/listen/observe anything that goes on in Ibiza? It's party music, it's about having fun, it's about letting loose, it's about buying $150 champagne bottles to chug and pour on people's heads before you jump in a pool...it's about MUSIC and having FUN...not how much K, Coke, G, or Tina you can shove up you nose and how many times you can rip it up in a circle with your shirt off. Clubbing in Europe and Ibiza is ALOT different than the states. There it's about music, not, "Bro, you look darker. What kind of tanning lotion you been using?"

Now, tell me anywhere in Ibiza any fucking crowd is gunna wanna listen to JP play Dibiza vs. Boots for 45 minutes.

You just totally sealed everything that I think about JPs fans...they know shit about the rest of the scene, other than JP, what he spins and his parties. If JP had a better track selection, he'd go places. However, he doesn't and doesn't look like he's changing it anytime soon, since he's been playing the same shit for 8 years.

im as big a JP critic as the next man, but you are also wrong.... theres such a wide variety of parties on Ibiza, im sure JP could find one to spin at.... if your opinions on what Ibiza is were directed only to Pacha Ibiza, then id say youre right... but go elsewhere, and you will find hard tech parties, hell, even hardcore parties if you look enough, or whatever it is you wannt hear... and yes they do have G, E, and K there, and African and European shit that hasnt even reached the States yet, so dont go that "anti-drug" route either, theyve got their shit in Ibiza too.... but like i said, if your outlook on Ibiza as a whole was originaly meant only toward Pacha Ibiza, then id say okay, youre right

My sob life? I far from having a bad life, everything is looking up for me. You made the idiotic comment saying, "and dont even come back with that im going to school bullshit." SO I GUESS GOING TO COLLEGE AND GETTING A DEGREE IS BULLSHIT? SHUT YOUR MOUTH. You claim to have all this knowledge of music but then say you are not a house-head? So which one is it hun? Yeah I am another dj in the mix, and I do it sober unlike the 100000000000 dj's that do all sorts of drugs. (no offense to any other dj's that do drugs or stay sober when they spin, to each his own) Im done with you, tell grandma im still waitin for those biscuits though, any day now........

Im still lmfao that going to college is bullshit.........lololololololololololol

Geeeeez your still babling? I was done with you two days ago.....You are seriously worse than a bitch! LOL! Grandma is waiting for your so called day your going to spin in a "Well Known Club" Get the fuck out of here! LMFAO! :laugh: :laugh:

THE END.

Geeeeez your still babling? I was done with you two days ago.....You are seriously worse than a bitch! LOL! Grandma is waiting for your so called day your going to spin in a "Well Known Club" Get the fuck out of here! LMFAO! :laugh: :laugh:

THE END.

its better to be a hardworking DJ than on some DJs dick (another hairgelled face in the crowd)... nd dont you dare react to me as a DJ like u did this guy, because i dont want to have to take out my resume' for you.

THE END.

have a nice life, good luck to you in the future ( no sarcasm intended)....im willing to be the bigger person and forget about this...if u read the whole thread you would see that i wrote that before i said i was done. once again ignorance from jp fans. keep taking personal shots if it makes you feel better about yourself....

its better to be a hardworking DJ than on some DJs dick (another hairgelled face in the crowd)... nd dont you dare react to me as a DJ like u did this guy, because i dont want to have to take out my resume' for you.

:blah: :blah: :nopity:

First of all who the fuck is talking to you!, second of all go back to your teenie trance parties and STFU mind your neck. Finally, ask me if I fucking care?

:grenade:

• 7 months later...
Oh man, oh man, oh man.

So you're going to base your whole argument off of knowing people that came from "Europe" JUST to see JP? Or did they come to NY and wanted to experience the "greatest club in the city"? Pick one. Because you should've picked the second...every week on CP we have people: "I'm from Amsterdam on Holiday, where to go? What are the hottest spots in the city? Where is the hot women at? etc."

Now, I don't want to turn this into a book, but your insight is close to nil...

You basically just told me that "JP had people from Europe come to SF, so he has a fan base in Europe." :rofl: JP is a fucking New York DJ. He can't even hold a crowd in Vegas or LA. Great argument, you fucking clown. Granted, some of those people might be fans. SF was fucking 4 years ago man. I'm highly doubting he's still got people from Europe FLYING into New York for his Bday party at Copa Cabana. :rofl:

You are obviously still a little fuzzy from all the drugs you took. We'll see, if, how and when JP does in Ibiza. Then...I'm going to save an .html of this post, and make an announcement, so you can laugh yourself off the boards. You are a total fucking idiot, not only can you not punctuate or form a sentence, a complete thought or even a flame correctly, but you have nothing to back anything you say up with.

Complete and utter waste of air, space, bandwidth and time. Run on back to JPE board, gossiping with the hewas about what sunglasses to buy, and which plastic surgery to get while you're pumping "GTI keys vs Corrupt". Fucking crackhead.

I think its great how montbh used to be such the JP hated back in the day but now that JP is at Pacha, he won't get off JP's sack

yes I just joined this board, but it doesn't take a rocket "science" to read the ingnorance alot of people on this board have, so thats where my ingnorance comes in, I dont think I am better than anyone else, but when people make the most stupidest post about DJ's and not have much to back it up with, besides the usual...for instance-"JP plays classics at his parties he sucks"- come on man that is just stupidity, it's not only the music that makes a difference, it's how you play it and how you work tracks, if your a DJ, like you state you are, then you know what I am talking about, everyone has a right to "there" opinion, but when they dont even go to his parties and then post comments about him, it's just stupid.

Lmao the only class you ever had was No class from the looks of things Carry on.

In the past jp was on top of his game. Even Aol chatroom had a chatroom dedicated to Sf back in the past. Jp crowd closed minded people. I think his era is over. I dont know why pacha NY and Space and Nikie beach bar still books him to do party ?.I WENT TO cROBAR see sanchez it wasnt that packed ithink this sat people went to see jp at Pacha how come there no reivew on Crobar,Pacha,Stereo? Only independent minded people into the music not obsessed about one Dj only?