Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna Piss Ur Pants? Some Quotes From Jp's Board

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL everybody here is a wannabee producer, DJ, I know more about music than you do, JP sux, I have been in the industry more than you, My grandmother has underground tracks, I have all the best tracks,You dont know about music, Paradise garage still lives!, Larry Levan is the best DJ in the world till now mind you, I am on top of the music more than you! Want a medal? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and I bet you these are bunch of nobodies who work at Target bored to death..........LMFAO

u dont know anything about me so please dont talk like u do. before you wanna judge me........ tune in to www. a n t i f m r a d i o .com I spin live every Sunday from 4 - 7 pm. i would for you to listen, then please let me know if im a wanna be dj

Guest onisakura
u might want to research me before u speak about me.. cause u couldnt be any further from the truth.. i would defend ANY dj that i listen to the way i defend JP.. they work their asses off.. and not u or any other person has the right to knock them.. u dont like their sets.. DONT GO

as for the conference.. lol please that has been played out for years now.. u will NEVER see me down there

Conference played out? Wow, can i ask you what your perception of wmc is? Cause if you really think that its only about Ultra and the same residents that have played at space and such for the past 5 years then you have really missed out on what conference is truly about. I have gone for the past 4 out of 5 years and with more knowldge of music it just gets better and better.

LOL everybody here is a wannabee producer, DJ, I know more about music than you do, JP sux, I have been in the industry more than you, My grandmother has underground tracks, I have all the best tracks,You dont know about music, Paradise garage still lives!, Larry Levan is the best DJ in the world till now mind you, I am on top of the music more than you! Want a medal? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and I bet you these are bunch of nobodies who work at Target bored to death..........LMFAO

Right on the money....agree 100%..

as for the conference.. lol please that has been played out for years now.. u will NEVER see me down there

played out haahahah its only played out when all the the clowns from the tri state area hit all the same parties yr in and yr out and dont try something new

only bad part recently wit the wmc is them doin it on the biggest week of spring break. they need to do it like they did in 04' 1st week of march or yrs back in feb

u might want to research me before u speak about me.. cause u couldnt be any further from the truth.. i would defend ANY dj that i listen to the way i defend JP.. they work their asses off.. and not u or any other person has the right to knock them.. u dont like their sets.. DONT GO

ha the conference played out!....please liking jp in 06, that's fuckin played out

Right on the money....agree 100%..

boogiedown you just joined this board and know NOTHING about anyone on here. if anything you are just as bad as us because you are being ignorant and judging people that you know NOTHING about. Im go to school, and work my ass to have a nice life in the years to come. So please just dont talk, and stop acting like you and desp4sex are above everyone. desperate for sex....lololo nice screenname by the way

u dont know anything about me so please dont talk like u do. before you wanna judge me........ tune in to www. a n t i f m r a d i o .com I spin live every Sunday from 4 - 7 pm. i would for you to listen, then please let me know if im a wanna be dj

want a biscuit? LOL

boogiedown you just joined this board and know NOTHING about anyone on here. if anything you are just as bad as us because you are being ignorant and judging people that you know NOTHING about. Im go to school, and work my ass to have a nice life in the years to come. So please just dont talk, and stop acting like you and desp4sex are above everyone. desperate for sex....lololo nice screenname by the way

I am not directing anything towards you, yes I just joined this board, but it doesn't take a rocket science to read the ingnorance alot of people on this board have, so thats where my ingnorance comes in, I dont think I am better than anyone else, but when people make the most stupidest post about DJ's and not have much to back it up with, besides the usual...for instance-"JP plays classics at his parties he sucks"- come on man that is just stupidity, it's not only the music that makes a difference, it's how you play it and how you work tracks, if your a DJ, like you state you are, then you know what I am talking about, everyone has a right to there opinion, but when they dont even go to his parties and then post comments about him, it's just stupid.

I am not directing anything towards you, yes I just joined this board, but it doesn't take a rocket science to read the ingnorance alot of people on this board have, so thats where my ingnorance comes in, I dont think I am better than anyone else, but when people make the most stupidest post about DJ's and not have much to back it up with, besides the usual...for instance-"JP plays classics at his parties he sucks"- come on man that is just stupidity, it's not only the music that makes a difference, it's how you play it and how you work tracks, if your a DJ, like you state you are, then you know what I am talking about, everyone has a right to there opinion, but when they dont even go to his parties and then post comments about him, it's just stupid.

very true, i never bashed his party at pacha, i critiqued every other party he has thrown for the past 2 years because i have been toalmost every one .....big difference. i stated repeatedly that im glad jp finally threw down a good set. but once again i stated my opinion on why jp will never be popular outside the nyc area and why his dreams of ibiza are a joke. he cannot continue to play those commercial acca and sf classics at every show, he will never earn the credibility to get a residency in ibiza

no hard feelings......

how old are you? i bet you're in your late 20's, still not married and your tits starting to sag a bit...that's why it is played out to you

All the girl did was say WMC is played out, did she insult you, have some fucking class...People like you deserve a beating...You have to be some young kid, that doesn't know any better.

now i see why your a paralegal, never had the brains to become a real lawyer.

if the biscuit is from kfc or red lobster ill def take one, there biscuits are money

hahaha and your a real einstein who djs on the internet sundays wooooopiiiiidoooooooooooooo .......talk about boring life....and dont come back with i attend school buslhit! Just go back to your stockroom job at Targets please.....

:hoparound

very true, i never bashed his party at pacha, i critiqued every other party he has thrown for the past 2 years because i have been toalmost every one .....big difference. i stated repeatedly that im glad jp finally threw down a good set. but once again i stated my opinion on why jp will never be popular outside the nyc area and why his dreams of ibiza are a joke. he cannot continue to play those commercial acca and sf classics at every show, he will never earn the credibility to get a residency in ibiza

no hard feelings......

He probably wont get a residency in Ibiza, but they are working things out for him to go spin there very soon, since he now has a residency with Pacha NY, they are working on him going to Pacha in Ibiza. Just like I said you have your opinions and you seem like one of the few on here that actually has something to back up there opinions with...He did throw down a great set at Pacha and I hope it continues, every DJ has there ups and downs. When you come on this site, it seems that all everyone talks about is JP and how much he sucks and I bet half the people on this board probably have only heard him a few times and there are probably a few that never even heard him b4 and are making comments, is that really right. I come on here and all I see is all these threads on how JP sucks, why waste time in life discussing how much a Dj sucks, wouldn't people rather discuss how much they like DJ's or anything else that has to do with DJing or Producing...There is so much more in the club world to discuss than bash on a DJ the whole day...

hahaha and your a real einstein who djs on the internet sundays wooooopiiiiidoooooooooooooo .......talk about boring life....and dont come back with i attend school buslhit! Just go back to your stockroom job at Targets please.....

:hoparound

actually djing house music is a hobby to me, i have alot of passion for what i do. dj'i ng is boring? lolololololololololololololololololol this again proves that you know nothing. DJ'ing is one of the most exhilerating professions to have. did i hit a soft spot? whats a matter you wanted to be a lawyer but couldnt cut it? and now you have to settle for being a mere paralegal. actually i dj weddings, sweet 16's, corporate events, birthdays and I am in the process of creating my own company with a few partners. Secondly, I dj at bars, clubs, etc etc because it is fun and a hobby. No jobs at TARGET for me tho, sorry. I have a few contracts in the works for some well-known clubs in nyc and I am a full-time student attending a very respectable business school. In the near future I will own a club/lounge , and you will be a mere patron drowing yourself in tequila shots trying to pick up old men because you are desperate for sex.

He probably wont get a residency in Ibiza, but they are working things out for him to go spin there very soon, since he now has a residency with Pacha NY, they are working on him going to Pacha in Ibiza. Just like I said you have your opinions and you seem like one of the few on here that actually has something to back up there opinions with...He did throw down a great set at Pacha and I hope it continues, every DJ has there ups and downs. When you come on this site, it seems that all everyone talks about is JP and how much he sucks and I bet half the people on this board probably have only heard him a few times and there are probably a few that never even heard him b4 and are making comments, is that really right. I come on here and all I see is all these threads on how JP sucks, why waste time in life discussing how much a Dj sucks, wouldn't people rather discuss how much they like DJ's or anything else that has to do with DJing or Producing...There is so much more in the club world to discuss than bash on a DJ the whole day...

very true, it also pisses me off that alot of pplbash jp but havent made it out to see him since sf closed down. that is just ridiculous. I really want to see Jp do well, but at the same time his fans need to realize there are other dj's out there. I have come across WAY TOO MANY jp fans that only go out and see jp. Then these same people claim to know everything about house music and claim JP is the best dj out there. Well at least we agree to disagree, good luck to jp in the future and like I have said many times before Im really glad to hear he threw down a good set and his party had a great vibe at a great venue. Because his recent parties before this were severely lacking all three of those.

P.S. - i guess going to college is for losers now...

very true, it also pisses me off that alot of pplbash jp but havent made it out to see him since sf closed down. that is just ridiculous. I really want to see Jp do well, but at the same time his fans need to realize there are other dj's out there. I have come across WAY TOO MANY jp fans that only go out and see jp. Then these same people claim to know everything about house music and claim JP is the best dj out there. Well at least we agree to disagree, good luck to jp in the future and like I have said many times before Im really glad to hear he threw down a good set and his party had a great vibe at a great venue. Because his recent parties before this were severely lacking all three of those.

I agree his parties b4 weren't that great, the vibe b4 Pacha was dead, I will admit that and that had to do with parties being 18+, there is a huge difference in 18+ and 21+ and it showed at Pacha this past weekend... Vibe brings alot to a party, if the vibe is dead, then the party is dead...His Bday party was absolutely the worst out of all the parties I have been to over the years, I will agree wit that...I am A big JP fan, but I do experience alot of other DJ's, there are plenty other DJ's that I love to go out to hear such as DT, Picotto, Calderone,Carl Cox, etc etc...They all throw down great parties and they all have off nights, thats just the way it is, they cant be great every single weekend...Regaurdless to what JP plays at his parties, there is more to DJing than just playing records and thats where I say JP has an advantage over alot of DJ's, technically he can work a track 1000 different ways, and thats what alot of people dont understand, there is more to spinning record after record in the DJ world...

Atleast you are one of the few on this board that has intelligence, and no hard feelings...

I agree his parties b4 weren't that great, the vibe b4 Pacha was dead, I will admit that and that had to do with parties being 18+, there is a huge difference in 18+ and 21+ and it showed at Pacha this past weekend... Vibe brings alot to a party, if the vibe is dead, then the party is dead...His Bday party was absolutely the worst out of all the parties I have been to over the years, I will agree wit that...I am A big JP fan, but I do experience alot of other DJ's, there are plenty other DJ's that I love to go out to hear such as DT, Picotto, Calderone,Carl Cox, etc etc...They all throw down great parties and they all have off nights, thats just the way it is, they cant be great every single weekend...Regaurdless to what JP plays at his parties, there is more to DJing than just playing records and thats where I say JP has an advantage over alot of DJ's, technically he can work a track 1000 different ways, and thats what alot of people dont understand, there is more to spinning record after record in the DJ world...

Atleast you are one of the few on this board that has intelligence, and no hard feelings...

he def knows how to work a track! well man im glad we agree im man enough to admit when im wrong unlike alot of other ppl including jp haters and jp lovers. take it easy man

played out haahahah its only played out when all the the clowns from the tri state area hit all the same parties yr in and yr out and dont try something new

only bad part recently wit the wmc is them doin it on the biggest week of spring break. they need to do it like they did in 04' 1st week of march or yrs back in feb

that is exactly why its played out to me.. i'm not a house-head.. yes i do listen to house but its not my fav. genre @ all.. i'd rather go to a few events outside the states.. musically its more fun to me.. i dont need to fly to miami to go to the same parties here with the same damn people...

bwahaha great entertainment for me today with this freegin thread. yo but i have noticed alot of Jp Jocks joining CP for some reason. Guys i think we're getting an invasion of the Jp army.

and who the heck is LUZ Divina being advertised above this shit? :ghey: