Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna Piss Ur Pants? Some Quotes From Jp's Board

U guys give JP so much attention while he doesnt deserve any.

I mean great he did his thing on Saturday at Pacha....and im happy for him, but come one it took the guy 3 years to do it.......he shouldnt get the attention hes getting because of it.

A great DJ stays on top of his game and entertains his crowd constantly.

But one thing that pisses me off is the fact that they would reschedule such reknown artists as Benassi and David Guetta for JP. I mean how disrespectful is that. This exactly why NYC nightlife is going down the drain.....its because we are affraid to market new international talents here.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually djing house music is a hobby to me, i have alot of passion for what i do. dj'i ng is boring? lolololololololololololololololololol this again proves that you know nothing. DJ'ing is one of the most exhilerating professions to have. did i hit a soft spot? whats a matter you wanted to be a lawyer but couldnt cut it? and now you have to settle for being a mere paralegal. actually i dj weddings, sweet 16's, corporate events, birthdays and I am in the process of creating my own company with a few partners. Secondly, I dj at bars, clubs, etc etc because it is fun and a hobby. No jobs at TARGET for me tho, sorry. I have a few contracts in the works for some well-known clubs in nyc and I am a full-time student attending a very respectable business school. In the near future I will own a club/lounge , and you will be a mere patron drowing yourself in tequila shots trying to pick up old men because you are desperate for sex.

Obviously I must of hit a soft spot because you just poured your whole sob life on this message board like i give a fuck....LMFAO!........Go back to DJing sundays online ..(Like its some big thing wooooopppifuckingdooooooo!!!!).Ill be sure to tell my grandmother to log on so it can make you feel better.........and be sure to post up flyers of your so called contracts for "Well Known Clubs" cant wait to see this! Great another DJ in the mix what are you number 5898775458769754565? LOL

Obviously I must of hit a soft spot because you just poured your whole sob life on this message board like i give a fuck....LMFAO!........Go back to DJing sundays online ..(Like its some big thing wooooopppifuckingdooooooo!!!!).Ill be sure to tell my grandmother to log on so it can make you feel better.........and be sure to post up flyers of your so called contracts for "Well Known Clubs" cant wait to see this! Great another DJ in the mix what are you number 5898775458769754565? LOL

WOW!! easy sweetie!! lets not attack someones profession .... i was not gonna get involved in this BS. but he is an excellant DJ. thats all that i know. i dont give a fuck about his views or others in this thread. they are intitled. and i read many of ur posts!! u sound like a jackass with the shit ur saying. so why dont u and ur grandma who have "all the tracks" just relax. or better yet stop working so hard on this board and work on ur sex life since ur desp4sex!! bwhahahahahahahahahaha!! take care !!

Ok you jerkoff, just like I stated in my other post...How the fuck do you know, how the fans are gonna react to JP, if he has never spun there yet, and what do drugs and music have to do with what we are talking about...Damn you just get stupider, everytime you post...Let me school you on something real quick you retard, back in the day, when JP was spinning at SF.... I know alot of people that used to fly in from Europe to see JP at SF and they loved his style of music...and NYC is made of all different culture's, when you go out to a club there are not only American people in a club, there are different CULTURE'S and alot of people are from Europe or South America, and they listen to the same shit we do, so you tell me now when DJ's go to other countries, DO YOU THINK THEY PLAY DIFFERENT than they usually do....THE ANSWER IS NO.....Learn your shit b4 you come talk to me kid....YOU HAVE ALOT OF LEARNING TO DO....Thanks for proving my point again....YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE, besides saying the same shit in all urr post, ohh his parties are drug parties..blah blah blah.... As for the drugs, WHERE DO YOU THINK MOST OF THESE DRUGS COME FROM? EUROPE you dumbass... I really dont know why I bother with people like you or even waste my time..YOU ARE A JOKE...

Oh man, oh man, oh man.

So you're going to base your whole argument off of knowing people that came from "Europe" JUST to see JP? Or did they come to NY and wanted to experience the "greatest club in the city"? Pick one. Because you should've picked the second...every week on CP we have people: "I'm from Amsterdam on Holiday, where to go? What are the hottest spots in the city? Where is the hot women at? etc."

Now, I don't want to turn this into a book, but your insight is close to nil...

You basically just told me that "JP had people from Europe come to SF, so he has a fan base in Europe." :rofl: JP is a fucking New York DJ. He can't even hold a crowd in Vegas or LA. Great argument, you fucking clown. Granted, some of those people might be fans. SF was fucking 4 years ago man. I'm highly doubting he's still got people from Europe FLYING into New York for his Bday party at Copa Cabana. :rofl:

You are obviously still a little fuzzy from all the drugs you took. We'll see, if, how and when JP does in Ibiza. Then...I'm going to save an .html of this post, and make an announcement, so you can laugh yourself off the boards. You are a total fucking idiot, not only can you not punctuate or form a sentence, a complete thought or even a flame correctly, but you have nothing to back anything you say up with.

Complete and utter waste of air, space, bandwidth and time. Run on back to JPE board, gossiping with the hewas about what sunglasses to buy, and which plastic surgery to get while you're pumping "GTI keys vs Corrupt". Fucking crackhead.

Ok you jerkoff, just like I stated in my other post...How the fuck do you know, how the fans are gonna react to JP, if he has never spun there yet, and what do drugs and music have to do with what we are talking about...Damn you just get stupider, everytime you post...Let me school you on something real quick you retard, back in the day, when JP was spinning at SF.... I know alot of people that used to fly in from Europe to see JP at SF and they loved his style of music...and NYC is made of all different culture's, when you go out to a club there are not only American people in a club, there are different CULTURE'S and alot of people are from Europe or South America, and they listen to the same shit we do, so you tell me now when DJ's go to other countries, DO YOU THINK THEY PLAY DIFFERENT than they usually do....THE ANSWER IS NO.....Learn your shit b4 you come talk to me kid....YOU HAVE ALOT OF LEARNING TO DO....Thanks for proving my point again....YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE, besides saying the same shit in all urr post, ohh his parties are drug parties..blah blah blah.... As for the drugs, WHERE DO YOU THINK MOST OF THESE DRUGS COME FROM? EUROPE you dumbass... I really dont know why I bother with people like you or even waste my time..YOU ARE A JOKE...

as far as you made it to SF was a teen night u homo

and what the fuck do u know about Europe....the only thing u know is the shit u see on pics and what people will tell u.........dont worry this summer i send u a video from my trip there, maybe u will leearn something useful

Oh man, oh man, oh man.

So you're going to base your whole argument off of knowing people that came from "Europe" JUST to see JP? Or did they come to NY and wanted to experience the "greatest club in the city"? Pick one. Because you should've picked the second...every week on CP we have people: "I'm from Amsterdam on Holiday, where to go? What are the hottest spots in the city? Where is the hot women at? etc."

Now, I don't want to turn this into a book, but your insight is close to nil...

You basically just told me that "JP had people from Europe come to SF, so he has a fan base in Europe." :rofl: JP is a fucking New York DJ. He can't even hold a crowd in Vegas or LA. Great argument, you fucking clown. Granted, some of those people might be fans. SF was fucking 4 years ago man. I'm highly doubting he's still got people from Europe FLYING into New York for his Bday party at Copa Cabana. :rofl:

You are obviously still a little fuzzy from all the drugs you took. We'll see, if, how and when JP does in Ibiza. Then...I'm going to save an .html of this post, and make an announcement, so you can laugh yourself off the boards. You are a total fucking idiot, not only can you not punctuate or form a sentence, a complete thought or even a flame correctly, but you have nothing to back anything you say up with.

Complete and utter waste of air, space, bandwidth and time. Run on back to JPE board, gossiping with the hewas about what sunglasses to buy, and which plastic surgery to get while you're pumping "GTI keys vs Corrupt". Fucking crackhead.

Yes he does have some sort of fan base from Europe not in Europe u dope. I am arguing over the fact is that you state that the crowd in Ibiza will hate JP and BOo him off the stage...How do you know what will happen? Is my question. As for my grammar, puntuation etc etc...what is this school...get a fucking life you idiot..And the only HEWA I am running back to is YOUR MOTHER....SO I CAN SMACK HER AROUND WITH MY COCK AND SHOOT A NICE LOAD IN HER EYE...lol....YOU FUCKING JERKOFF...WOOOOOOOOO I LOVE USELESS MORONS LIKE YOU...

No sake in arguing anymore. They're always going to think they're right.

this is only thing that makes sense in this whole thread....

why cant people understand, noone is going to change anyones mind on this ..\

this goes for both sides...

as far as you made it to SF was a teen night u homo

and what the fuck do u know about Europe....the only thing u know is the shit u see on pics and what people will tell u.........dont worry this summer i send u a video from my trip there, maybe u will leearn something useful

WTF are you talking about as in SF and teen night and I know about Europe you dope cause my whole family was born there and half of my family is still there. I go there every year and stay in my nice big Villa you fool. So b4 you open your mouth and run to the aid of your fuck buddy, think b4 you speak you moron...

I AM DONE WITH YOU FUCKING MORONS ON THIS SITE....LOL...IT'S just worthless trying to knowledge anyone on here, cause everyone has a hard time understanding....Do yourselves a favor and go buy a dictionary and learn the word UNDERSTAND, maybe try hooked on phonics, that may help you all...See ya all later. YOU SKUMBAGS...

I AM DONE WITH YOU FUCKING MORONS ON THIS SITE....LOL...IT'S just worthless trying to knowledge anyone on here, cause everyone has a hard time understanding....Do yourselves a favor and go buy a dictionary and learn the word UNDERSTAND, maybe try hooked on phonics, that may help you all...See ya all later. YOU SKUMBAGS...

69.jpg

just do that favor for us

WOW!! easy sweetie!! lets not attack someones profession .... i was not gonna get involved in this BS. but he is an excellant DJ. thats all that i know. i dont give a fuck about his views or others in this thread. they are intitled. and i read many of ur posts!! u sound like a jackass with the shit ur saying. so why dont u and ur grandma who have "all the tracks" just relax. or better yet stop working so hard on this board and work on ur sex life since ur desp4sex!! bwhahahahahahahahahaha!! take care !!

Oh no another Einstein on board, let me guess your the dude that gets into everybodies thread to put his stupid two cents huh LOL Hey whatever floats your boat hun . Im here having fun who said anything about working hard? hehe and my name desp4sex means I love sex so go do your girl and I do my man and thats that everybodies happy.... BTW your doing great job trying to explain to morons how to act.......JP #1

Oh no another Einstein on board, let me guess your the dude that gets into everybodies thread to put his stupid two cents huh LOL Hey whatever floats your boat hun . Im here having fun who said anything about working hard? hehe and my name desp4sex means I love sex so go do your girl and I do my man and thats that everybodies happy.... BTW your doing great job trying to explain to morons how to act.......JP #1

WTF did u just say?????????:what: :what:

having fun too hun!!:love:

i really am lost for words!! :)

I think Im in love......:laugh:

He probably wont get a residency in Ibiza, but they are working things out for him to go spin there very soon, since he now has a residency with Pacha NY, they are working on him going to Pacha in Ibiza. Just like I said you have your opinions and you seem like one of the few on here that actually has something to back up there opinions with...He did throw down a great set at Pacha and I hope it continues, every DJ has there ups and downs. When you come on this site, it seems that all everyone talks about is JP and how much he sucks and I bet half the people on this board probably have only heard him a few times and there are probably a few that never even heard him b4 and are making comments, is that really right. I come on here and all I see is all these threads on how JP sucks, why waste time in life discussing how much a Dj sucks, wouldn't people rather discuss how much they like DJ's or anything else that has to do with DJing or Producing...There is so much more in the club world to discuss than bash on a DJ the whole day...

tru you got a good point, i was also reffering to his past parties because a lot of them were pretty weak but i just recently heard about that JP party at Pacha and havin heard from so many different people who would usually not like him and havin heard his track from that video on youtube it seems to me like this is one of the only sets that i have heard from him that was pretty sick. Im not denying the fact that he wasnt dope back a couple years ago, but yea im hopin he keeps it up and not play the garbage he's used to spinnin lately.

Let me school you on something real quick you retard, back in the day, when JP was spinning at SF.... I know alot of people that used to fly in from Europe to see JP at SF and they loved his style of music...

u sir..r a liar...just because you send JP mix cd's to ur cousins back in Albania..and then they obtain asylum here in the states...and go see JP ...doesnt mean that they came from Europe to hear JP

Guest onisakura
u sir..r a liar...just because you send JP mix cd's to ur cousins back in Albania..and then they obtain asylum here in the states...and go see JP ...doesnt mean that they came from Europe to hear JP

:laugh:

My sob life? I far from having a bad life, everything is looking up for me. You made the idiotic comment saying, "and dont even come back with that im going to school bullshit." SO I GUESS GOING TO COLLEGE AND GETTING A DEGREE IS BULLSHIT? SHUT YOUR MOUTH. You claim to have all this knowledge of music but then say you are not a house-head? So which one is it hun? Yeah I am another dj in the mix, and I do it sober unlike the 100000000000 dj's that do all sorts of drugs. (no offense to any other dj's that do drugs or stay sober when they spin, to each his own) Im done with you, tell grandma im still waitin for those biscuits though, any day now........

Im still lmfao that going to college is bullshit.........lololololololololololol

My sob life? I far from having a bad life, everything is looking up for me. You made the idiotic comment saying, "and dont even come back with that im going to school bullshit." SO I GUESS GOING TO COLLEGE AND GETTING A DEGREE IS BULLSHIT? SHUT YOUR MOUTH. You claim to have all this knowledge of music but then say you are not a house-head? So which one is it hun? Yeah I am another dj in the mix, and I do it sober unlike the 100000000000 dj's that do all sorts of drugs. (no offense to any other dj's that do drugs or stay sober when they spin, to each his own) Im done with you, tell grandma im still waitin for those biscuits though, any day now........

Im still lmfao that going to college is bullshit.........lololololololololololol

i'm actually the one that said i'm not a "house-head.. although i do listen to house" and yes i know alot about music, since i went to college for it.. and i especially know about the genres that i listen to.. which exceed JP ;)