Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 friends from Amsterdam need suggestions!

Trying to get tickets through Stymie and send an e-mail to Crobar what they would suggest. We will see how it goes. deffenitly trying to be there though.

Will try eigther Cielo or B.E.D. on saturday.

btw. are there any dresscodes?

thenx for all the suggestions and comments guys.

damn i'm looking forward to it...

The whole trip ofcourse.. i meen c'mon.. New York.. Capital of the world.. only thing its missing is Amsterdam :D

Now way i'm gonna fit whole new york in three days.. too much to see.. but definatley looking forward to the night-time there.

btw. they say bring valid ID... what do they see as valid ID? any card with photo, name, birth date?

The whole trip ofcourse.. i meen c'mon.. New York.. Capital of the world.. only thing its missing is Amsterdam :D

Now way i'm gonna fit whole new york in three days.. too much to see.. but definatley looking forward to the night-time there.

btw. they say bring valid ID... what do they see as valid ID? any card with photo, name, birth date?

passport/driver's license... i'd opt for shoes instead of sneakers... it's always better to be on the safe side... id kill myself if i went to amstrdam and didnt meet the dresscode for a club and had to go to some dive bar..

btw.. check out grays papaya once while you're here..

passport/driver's license... i'd opt for shoes instead of sneakers... it's always better to be on the safe side... id kill myself if i went to amstrdam and didnt meet the dresscode for a club and had to go to some dive bar..

btw.. check out grays papaya once while you're here..

Grays Papaya on 37th Street and 8th ave is a VERY SOLID suggestion for NYC after hour eats!

Also if you really like house, then you would be better off checking out Smoking Jo' @ Pacha on Saturday .. I dont understand why people are suggesting BED over this event ...

I will be in Amsterdam on Aug 3rd for a week....u guys wanna point me to some good spots?

We always welcome Amsterdamians in New York. God knows you guys know how to offer some real good hospitality at your own home town.

If I was you, I would go to B.E.D on Satruday to see Gabrierl and Dressen.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=304025

You said you are looking for an upscale lounge and that you don't like hip hop. If that is really the case, go to B.E.D. I don't think you will have trouble getting in because it's a special event, and they are selling tickets in advance.

Feel free to PM me if you need more info. Would love to make some more friends from Amsterdam. I've been then a few times, and will head back soon.

Either way, have fun!!!

Thenx for all the replies again :)

here is a list of nice clubs in Amsterdam:

Kingdom (formely known as Marcanti)

Escape

The Powerzone (My personal favor - very nice parties here with nice names like Eric Morillo - one minor thing is that its not in the city itself its a little on the outside so u have to take a cab there and back)

Jimmy Woo (very nice but pricy)

Hotel Arena (nice latin and r&b parties here)

Rain (a new club here - never been there but supposed to be cool)

Club 11 (US style club on the 11th floor)

Club Zyon (suppose to be nice - never been there)

Hope that gives you (the guy thats comming to here) some ideas and hope that gives abrooksbro an indication.

Greets

Joost