Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The HISTORY of HOUSE MUSIC, 3 part video series online

I know some of ya have seen this b4 but for those who havent enjoy, download them and keep them on your computer or just watch and learn.

Each part is about an hr long so depending on your connection you'll get them sooner or later.:

pt1: http://www.music-101.com/images/pictures/pumpupthevolume.ram

pt2: http://www.music-101.com/images/pictures/pumpupthevolume2.ram

pt3: http://www.music-101.com/images/pictures/pumpupthevolume3.ram

ENJOY!

Again this was made in europe and part 1 is very heavy about new york and chi town detroit histroy, while part 2 is more about the european scene while leaving out what was happening in america at the time. Part 3 is a continuation of part 2 and gets back with some new york ,chi town stuff. Lets keep the drama away please.

silverbull.

This site is covered with people into th scene that you "dislike".

Why do you continue to waste your time, trying to "educate" the masses on "real" house and everything else you beleive to be more educated on?

(not being rude, simply asking).

silverbull.

Why do you continue to waste your time, trying to "educate" the masses on "real" house and everything else you beleive to be more educated on?

educate??? lmao...he doesnt educate anyone on anything...

silverbull.

this has nothing to do with me this is for everybody and yet look at all the responses this thread has had,not much. Sad this has nothing to do with only what some of ya thinkg Im only into musicall. This has evey type of dj in it talking about the history, from louie vega to carl cox to marshall jefferson to paul oakenfold, just check i tout.

this has nothing to do with me this is for everybody and yet look at all the responses this thread has had,not much. Sad this has nothing to do with only what some of ya thinkg Im only into musicall. This has evey type of dj in it talking about the history, from louie vega to carl cox to marshall jefferson to paul oakenfold, just check i tout.

you are preeching to the wrong crowd. Beleive it or not, your threads would actually be apprciated on Trance Addict(don't stereotype the site just cuz of the T word)

educate??? lmao...he doesnt educate anyone on anything...

wow u r so fucking shallow

I appreciated the vids Silverbull posted.....shit i learned few things i didnt know about house music and how it began

Good looks Silverbull.

you are preeching to the wrong crowd. Beleive it or not, your threads would actually be apprciated on Trance Addict(don't stereotype the site just cuz of the T word)

Man im on to many boards already maybe i will check it out in the future though lol. As for this crowd well im sure every now and then someone pays attention to stuff like this wether they respond to the post or not.

i dont see ne1 preaching... hes giving us links to videos to watch if we want (i found them interesting), not shoving them down our throats.... for the record, Trance Addict NY board is just as one-sided as every other board... its basically "go Sasha or Sander K or John Digweed or go home"... i love Sander K, but when u say something bad about the other two, youre criticized for "being too young to understand real music"

• 1 month later...
wow u r so fucking shallow

I appreciated the vids Silverbull posted.....shit i learned few things i didnt know about house music and how it began

Good looks Silverbull.

i cant believe i didnt see this...

so how am i shallow??? please elaborate...

LOL He ain't even say shit that was preachy in this thread, that person just has been wanting to say that for a long time and figured that now was as good a thread as any (wrong). LMFAO

GOOD SHIT GABE, as ALWAYS!!!!!! :D

Thank you!

• 2 months later...
I know some of ya have seen this b4 but for those who havent enjoy, download them and keep them on your computer or just watch and learn.

Each part is about an hr long so depending on your connection you'll get them sooner or later.:

pt1: http://www.music-101.com/images/pictures/pumpupthevolume.ram

pt2: http://www.music-101.com/images/pictures/pumpupthevolume2.ram

pt3: http://www.music-101.com/images/pictures/pumpupthevolume3.ram

ENJOY!

Again this was made in europe and part 1 is very heavy about new york and chi town detroit histroy, while part 2 is more about the european scene while leaving out what was happening in america at the time. Part 3 is a continuation of part 2 and gets back with some new york ,chi town stuff. Lets keep the drama away please.

Hey, thanks a lot for posting this, silverbull! I'm really digging the first part. :D