Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC Real Estate

All right fellow CPers.. I enjoy our daily chats every day but now I REALLY need your help. I am sure some of you are up on your NYC real estate. As we know, I am going to Fordham @ LC.. thus me and my roomie need an apartment. Our parents prefer us to live in the 60s/70s/80s westside. This needs to be situated by the end of June. We want to spend 2,400 per month on either a 1BR w/ a living room for either one of us, or a 2BR.. any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you..

-Jen

All right fellow CPers.. I enjoy our daily chats every day but now I REALLY need your help. I am sure some of you are up on your NYC real estate. As we know, I am going to Fordham @ LC.. thus me and my roomie need an apartment. Our parents prefer us to live in the 60s/70s/80s westside. This needs to be situated by the end of June. We want to spend 2,400 per month on either a 1BR w/ a living room for either one of us, or a 2BR.. any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you..

-Jen

Must be nice to have parents who will give you 2400 to live on the upper west side...

Must be nice to have parents who will give you 2400 to live on the upper west side...

lol, that's exactly what I was thinking...I spent my college years paying $360 a month for a house in New Brunz...you shouldn't have trouble finding an apt. with that kind of cash

-Jen

u should get an apt in hoboken or jersey city...could save you at least 1 thousand dollars....i work on wall st and take the path train from jc every day....its a really easy commute

..Yup, it sure fuckin is. Next time you want to be fresh, say it to my fucking face.. not on a forum. Thanks, kisses!!!!!!!!!!

-Jen

You got it.. How many forums have you posted this in???

Whaaa i can't find an apartment with the 2400 my parents are giving me a month.. Whaaa should i get a 1 bedroom or 2 on the upper west side

I go to Fordham @ LC as well and they have student housing for grad students on the upper east side.....its a bit cheaper but if you can spend 2400 a month you can get a nice one bedroom very close to LC, esp south of 60th and west of columbus.

You got it.. How many forums have you posted this in???

Whaaa i can't find an apartment with the 2400 my parents are giving me a month.. Whaaa should i get a 1 bedroom or 2 on the upper west side

Blah blah blah all I hear is I'm a stupid slut...

I love that line. But anyways...

Yeah.. okay, thanks for taking the time to read my shit. :nopity:

I think I found some stuff anyway guys but thanks.. PS-- the daily chat today was super entertaining.. keep up the vulgar conversation!

-Jen

at that price, you will have no problem getting a real 2 bedroom

craigslist & realestate.nytimes.com

I Am Going To Go Out On A Limb Here And Guess Jen Is A Fat Hairy Beast Without Many Friends, Why Else Would She Be Posting About Apt Help Lolololol

You forgot about my big massive cock that I want to force into your mouth.. and have you choke on it<3.

-Jen