Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sander reviews

Yeah, he played "This is New York"......I guess that's the name of the track.

Night was ok overall. I got there early and left around 5:30. I didn't like that they had Sander in the upper DJ booth. I like it much better when he's on the stage.

Being that I'm a big Sander fan, I have to say that I was kinda disappointed w/ the set that he played last night. I've heard much better from him in the past. Either way, I'll be at his next party; I'm sure it will be a great night.

Guest onisakura

Chronic exhaustion. He's overextended himself (or let his management). Personally i think its crazy to book yourself at Montreal thursday, NYC friday then Miami saturday in the same weekend. Now look, he's missing all three dates.

this names floating around too...

JON FUGLER :: "this is not miami" (Sander K mix)

not sure if Sander K bought the rights to the vocals, thus makin it his original song 100% but dunno haha... just picked it up last week, its TOO bangin

Chronic exhaustion. He's overextended himself (or let his management). Personally i think its crazy to book yourself at Montreal thursday, NYC friday then Miami saturday in the same weekend. Now look, he's missing all three dates.

its all the snow going up his nose.

I didn't like that they had Sander in the upper DJ booth. I like it much better when he's on the stage.

The djs SHOULD play up there so there is more room to dance. This is NOT a concert folks and staring at the dj while spinning is ridiculous. The music is the focal point, NOT the dj waving his hands in their getting attention. And people that just stand on the dancefloor facing the dj is a waste of space.

The djs SHOULD play up there so there is more room to dance. This is NOT a concert folks and staring at the dj while spinning is ridiculous. The music is the focal point, NOT the dj waving his hands in their getting attention. And people that just stand on the dancefloor facing the dj is a waste of space.

I can see your point, but I like it when DJs get into it, it shows they really do have a love for the music and the game. I hate it when DJs just stand there play tracks and show no kind of emotion (Boris).

I can see your point, but I like it when DJs get into it, it shows they really do have a love for the music and the game. I hate it when DJs just stand there play tracks and show no kind of emotion (Boris).

well yeah, the dj should be dancin' and getting into the groove of their set, but what's annoying is when people then take that as watching as if they are at a concert...wasted real estate on the dancefloor and most of the time they just stand their & watch and don't dance. That's so annoying.

the stage would of been their regardless (performances, shows). Djs like being on stage because they can get a better feel for the crowd. When a dj is up tucked away in the corner of the club...they have no idea how the vibe is downstairs simply because they can only see maybe 10-15 feet from the tunnel. Playing on stage IMO is the only way...and yes people that stare at the djs like its a concert are loosers...dance and have a good time...but from a djs POV many djs ive spoken to like being down on the stage