Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DOOr man At pacha a Joke ,To Mr Morillo

We went to Pacha on friday, Had a great time but... When we came to the door the Door Mr Eurotrash who I guess want to be the man with a really corny nose ring (doesnt fit him) didnt want to let us in we were dressed like we always do ie Househeads he said 'this isnt sound factory " well after telling us this we got in ..... with a warning ... and attitude dear Mr doorman you are obviously not from New york when sound factory was here you were tending sheep somewhere wondering what america is like ..so get off it cuz you wont last long... Mr morillo Get a real new yorker at the door who understands the scene....

We went to Pacha on friday, Had a great time but... When we came to the door the Door Mr Eurotrash who I guess want to be the man with a really corny nose ring (doesnt fit him) didnt want to let us in we were dressed like we always do ie Househeads he said 'this isnt sound factory " well after telling us this we got in ..... with a warning ... and attitude dear Mr doorman you are obviously not from New york when sound factory was here you were tending sheep somewhere wondering what america is like ..so get off it cuz you wont last long... Mr morillo Get a real new yorker at the door who understands the scene....

What were you wearing????? I have never had a prob with the doorman there

1- Morillo doesn't pick the door guy.

2- Don't worry about it

3- You already posted this,

4- I doubt he will ever see this.

5- Bye

lol, exactly... i dont know what hes trying accomplish with this... secondly wtf were you wearing???

I tried to write v,, e/l"ve]]t and it got censored i thought this was a free country

it is a free country but, this is someones business... you cant advertise the competition here... c'mon now... use your noodle. when joining you agreed to the TOS... you should read things before you just click okay.

it's fully within a club's rights to set a certain dress code or image that they strive for among patrons they accept. its within your rights to not attend a club if you object to a policy you perceive.

even if a club has strict dress codes there can still be exceptions made.

many many of the grestest clubs in history had door policies, sometimes a tough door insures a better crowd inside.

i like many things about pacha and i dont mind that they are trying to project a more upscale image- to some success but also its still a crobar-like mix.

it's fully within a club's rights to set a certain dress code or image that they strive for among patrons they accept. its within your rights to not attend a club if you object to a policy you perceive.

even if a club has strict dress codes there can still be exceptions made.

many many of the grestest clubs in history had door policies, sometimes a tough door insures a better crowd inside.

i like many things about pacha and i dont mind that they are trying to project a more upscale image- to some success but also its still a crobar-like mix.

I don't think anyone's debating a club's right to institute a door policy, so your post really doesn't mean anything. Also, Pacha's crowd is anything but "upscale;" in fact, it's far from it. The crowd there is just as shitty and tacky as any other crowd in any big room club around Manhattan. The door people at Pacha are pretty chilled-out for the most part, but every so often you get some moron who has to play the role and be a jerkoff (kinda pathetic for a club of that size which really isn't drawing the numbers it should be). If the majority of the crowd inside Pacha was "upscale," then your post would make some sense, but that's not the case. There are a mixture of well-dressed and non-well-dressed people in Pacha on any given weekend, and a significant number of them are mangled out of their minds on all kinds of shit, looking retarded as ever, acting like asswipes, so enforcing a strict code doesn't ensure an "upscale" crowd.

sigh...

Door people are hired to pick and choose who gets in the clubs. IT IS HIS/HERS J O B! Crobar, Pacha are clubs that have standards on who they let in their clubs. It is called following an IMAGE! Come on people , we don't need to go back to our ABC's on proper dress codes!? You have not stated what you and your friends were wearing, so however, no need to be rude and trash him I.E making up a fiction story where he came from ETC..ETC. that is besides the point! Didn't he let you in? God, keep a right attitude and proper club etiquet, this is the PROBLEM with clubbers these days!

ok..just my .50

:)

actually i disaggee about pacha. when i went for lawler & baby hec both nights had more hotties and a more upscale sector of people, along with your more typical crobar looking mix, some 718, some nj, some 212, every ethnicity.

since morillos crowd was so small its hard to deem it anything except there were still a few babes but overall it was a more crobar/big night mix, some SI looking crackies yes.

I think crobar was more strict in its first 1`+ year now its letting anything in & ity hampered nights like vibe/calderone & certain DT nights imo.

as i say I understand pacha or crobar or any clubs right to select the crowd and actually crobar shld be more selective & if pacha refused anyone its their right.

in the old days clubs like nells [early years 1986-] and studio 54, danceteria, even tunnel at first, all had 'tough doors' with dress being a prime factor. i like that i welcome it imo pacha shld be even more selective & crobar for sure

u must be pretty ugly if they told u this

• 4 weeks later...
Im sorry your mom was working the front door tell that bitch to chill ... if youre going to try to snap get some skills steroid breathe

oh shit!!! steroid breathe?? and a your mother joke?? bigmike, you should just delete your account... there's no coming back from those "jokes"

think there is a new one... the one there now is really really nice and a friend of some of the people i know... im guessing they listened to your complaints? unless its the same one and hes just experiencing a turn around

I dont think a door man should be an ass in a half empty club.

Honestly I think Pacha has to look at things a different way and maybe they are starting too. I think they had an idea of what they wanted when they opened and then realized no one was into it. Not sure if they are moving in agood or bad direction but its a different direction. I think Fridays are now 18 and over. Usually a big sign that you are struggling to stay a float. I dont disagree with having somewhat of a dress code but beggars cant be choosers. Last time i was at pacha there was like 500 people in the whole place.