Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do people listen to hiphop?

it sucks..

no originality, recycled productions, shitty lyrics..

ugh..

"my hump my hump my hump"

what is this shit? :blown:

i know everyone has their own opinion and can listen to what they like, just curious as to why people listen to this trash they call music.

and this isnt directed to quality artists like: Common, or real lyrists

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once the girl joined, BEP's was no longer hiphop, it became pop...

but i was watching my super sweet 16 yesterday, and LA Reid's son, he looks mad homo... he'd rather have kanye west at his party as a gift for his 16th party instead of a car?

..when people stop feeding money into the vicious cycle we call pop......like it or not there are tons and tons of people with shitty music taste...and unfortunately they create a market for the crap....my guess is its the same chicks with their bras showing ....

..when people stop feeding money into the vicious cycle we call pop......like it or not there are tons and tons of people with shitty music taste...and unfortunately they create a market for the crap....my guess is its the same chicks with their bras showing ....

definitely the chicks who rock bras as tops...

:laugh: i dont know if it shitty tastes or just immature tastes.l. i figure the majority of customers to this music are teeny boppers who just dont know better.. and adults that actually support this must just feed on whatever mtv/radio feeds them..

Guest onisakura
once the girl joined, BEP's was no longer hiphop, it became pop...

but i was watching my super sweet 16 yesterday, and LA Reid's son, he looks mad homo... he'd rather have kanye west at his party as a gift for his 16th party instead of a car?

Since when do guys have a "Sweet 16"?????

:ghey:

:laugh: i dont know if it shitty tastes or just immature tastes.l. i figure the majority of customers to this music are teeny boppers who just dont know better.. and adults that actually support this must just feed on whatever mtv/radio feeds them..

you saying i have immature tastes in music cause i listen to hip hop?

Since when do guys have a "Sweet 16"?????

:ghey:

yeah i thought it was weird too... b/c it's always girls on there.. and i've never heard of a guy having a SWEET 16 party... but he had it at the 40/40 club, and he had just moved to ny from atl, so he wanted to run shit, and be the man, and be all popular, so thats why he was throwing the party....