Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did anyone go to Limelight in 90?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not cock blocking you dont worry all your buddies at Studio do that enough to you

btw we have had many a drink together ..........freak

LMAO r u fo real? you're one of Sandman's buddies and you post on here with a fake screen name? and call him freak? :laugh:

I'm not cock blocking you dont worry all your buddies at Studio do that enough to you

btw we have had many a drink together ..........freak

no cock blocking allowed in my world, I don't stand for it...

If we have had a drink together I'm sure I don't remember it... but you should be lucky that you have had the priveledge of drinking with a true pro..

LMAO r u fo real? you're one of Sandman's buddies and you post on here with a fake screen name? and call him freak? :laugh:

wait wait wait one of sandmans buddies that i am not i'm an acquaintance not a buddy

and whats wrong with being a freak ??

and wait is Sandman a real name ???

wait wait wait one of sandmans buddies that i am not i'm an acquaintance not a buddy

and whats wrong with being a freak ??

and wait is Sandman a real name ???

nothing wrong with being a freak...r you asking me what is sandman's real name? sandy? i duno lol

damn so no one went to limelight on here? wtf? I also want to know if anyone remembers the names of the hot clubs in Manhattan before factory .....i think it was Arena? Club USA? help me out someone. I personally hated Jersey clubs so I hung in NYC

damn so no one went to limelight on here? wtf? I also want to know if anyone remembers the names of the hot clubs in Manhattan before factory .....i think it was Arena? Club USA? help me out someone. I personally hated Jersey clubs so I hung in NYC

Here are a few that I know of, back in the day.

1018- now called Roxy

Emerald City- from what I recall, only went once, very nice club.

Palladium- which I think now are dorms or something.

China Club has been around for years, just has moved around the city a few times.

The World nightclub- was part of the WWF building in times square, Went once, I think when Denny Tsettos was doing a guest spot, but that has now closed up shop and Hard rock is now in that spot.

That is all I recall of my clubing years in NY, but I was not much of a NY person, stayed in NJ mostly.

in 1990? How old ae you? 40?

expo

just curious.. before it was fagville. well i guess it was always fagville...

...yes...used to be a patron of limelight, twilo, club usa, emerald city, supper club if we couldnt get into club usa, 1018, and more...dem days are long gone....is there a follow up question?...

Here are a few that I know of, back in the day.

1018- now called Roxy

Emerald City- from what I recall, only went once, very nice club.

Palladium- which I think now are dorms or something.

China Club has been around for years, just has moved around the city a few times.

The World nightclub- was part of the WWF building in times square, Went once, I think when Denny Tsettos was doing a guest spot, but that has now closed up shop and Hard rock is now in that spot.

That is all I recall of my clubing years in NY, but I was not much of a NY person, stayed in NJ mostly.

yes world was fun....

did palladium, OMG 10 18 thats right was Roxy, Emerald city was fun, place was huge if I recall ..but there was this one place that stcuk in my mind and i cant rememember...i think it was arena? it was awesome....