Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bring your kids to work day..

silver05

i HATE when parents bring their kids to work...all they do is run around, yell and make a mess...its so annoying...

at my job we actually have a kids olympics day during the summer along with a kids day (whenever the usualy bring ur kids day to work happens) and we have them in during xmas time and we show them movies and other shit...

stupid.....what fuckin kid would wanna go to work?!....was this shit around when we were younger?

No way! I cant remember ever going to work with my parents. It's not so much they bring their kids..but they're running around here with no shoes on..wtf??

Funny true story.....................

A few years ago, a guy I worked with brought his son to work on one of these days, the kid started acting up, nothing major, just typical kid bullshit. The guy fucking snapped and beat the living crap out of his son (on camera and recorded BTW), security wound up calling the police who promptly arrived and arrested him. He was fired the very next day.

it's better than going to school.

..yea i guess...but i made the assumption that the child would have to behave in an office setting lol..therefore be bored......but prob not most cases since no one disciplines their kids anymore ....

....if my parents had a fun job maybe i'd wanna go .....my dad is a detective so i wouldnt have been allowed to hang around ...and my mom is a travel agent so i doubt i would have jumped to go there!

i HATE when parents bring their kids to work...all they do is run around, yell and make a mess...its so annoying...

at my job we actually have a kids olympics day during the summer along with a kids day (whenever the usualy bring ur kids day to work happens) and we have them in during xmas time and we show them movies and other shit...

They beat you in the olympics right? Thats the real reason isnt it

rant:

it pisses me off that most companies have turned it into "take our children to work day."

"take our daughters to work day" was founded by the ms. foundation for women (gloria steinem & co.) to provide positive role models for little girls, and to prove that, even though women still get paid much less than men, they have a strong presence in the workforce. and when girls get to see that their mothers are successful in their careers, they can learn how and that women can excel.

little boys don't need examples of how men are struggling to gain equality in the workplace (be it pay-wise or any other way), 'cause it's just not an issue. in an effort to be more pc, these companies that have changed the day to a co-ed one have made it less pc.

How many times you think child welfare has been to silver's house :laugh:

Stop being a troll Fred. You're just jealous that Max Petersky got a handshake from Donna for buying 20 bottles for her and her celluite-abundant compadres.

If you really look like Stacey Dash, can I give you another?

Also why did you edit your myspace page. :(

Let's clear this up. I never said I looked like Stacey Dash, I've been compared to her or told I resemble her, features and stuff.

edit my myspace page? I dont have one, never did..

rant:

it pisses me off that most companies have turned it into "take our children to work day."

"take our daughters to work day" was founded by the ms. foundation for women (gloria steinem & co.) to provide positive role models for little girls, and to prove that, even though women still get paid much less than men, they have a strong presence in the workforce. and when girls get to see that their mothers are successful in their careers, they can learn how and that women can excel.

little boys don't need examples of how men are struggling to gain equality in the workplace (be it pay-wise or any other way), 'cause it's just not an issue. in an effort to be more pc, these companies that have changed the day to a co-ed one have made it less pc.

so making it less sexist has made it less pc? :rolleyes:

feminists are hilarious :laugh:

so making it less sexist has made it less pc? :rolleyes:

feminists are hilarious :laugh:

The thing is... feminism is supposed to be about equality. It isn't any more... those radical bitches want to be superior, but I'll be damned if that's going to happen on my watch.

The thing is... feminism is supposed to be about equality. It isn't any more... those radical bitches want to be superior, but I'll be damned if that's going to happen on my watch.
so fuckin true.. its pretty much equal now on all fronts except for religion..

they can take that up with the church

and weyes go clean my clothes and fuckin fry me up a steak...

and weyes go clean my clothes and fuckin fry me up a steak...
sure, but only 'cause you're too incompetent to do it yourself ;) .
so making it less sexist has made it less pc?
o, and give us equal pay, and we'll talk.