Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official "ThePlant is Leaving" Thread.

theplant

I really really really am. Im honest about this. Honest Engine.

Is there someone who can help me write a pissy fit temper tantrum "Im Leaving" thread? I want one of the types where I can say 2 months later it wasn't a goodbye speech.

Signed,

Brandy

Is there someone who can help me write a pissy fit temper tantrum "Im Leaving" thread? I want one of the types where I can say 2 months later it wasn't a goodbye speech.

Signed,

Brandy

PM dragon0401 and do whatever he says plus add some nice pics of hot semi-nude asian chicks.

PM dragon0401 and do whatever he says plus add some nice pics of hot semi-nude asian chicks.

Oh, get a tan, you! A nice fake orange one, from the ranchhouse Xtoy girl, and that will pull in all the closet-self-locking-cellphone throwing asian girls your consulting job can get you, enough to crash the servers on the hour at howie-was-here.com.

Oh, get a tan, you! A nice fake orange one, from the ranchhouse Xtoy girl, and that will pull in all the closet-self-locking-cellphone throwing asian girls your consulting job can get you, enough to crash the servers on the hour at howie-was-here.com.

:laugh: Evan is one lucky dude.

Signed,

Brandy

Don't leave bro. You're the best FSN on CP. :beer: