Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOL it just keeps getting better!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know ... I have done that whole thing once and then saw my pix and was like ugh wtf was I thinking"

I'm guessing that was the 1 time...you guys are trying way to hard. Give the girl a break already...are your lives THAT boring?

didnt you recently have a sig goofin' on naughtybabe?

I'm still pissed to this day i didn't have a couple days notice before the sex board got shut down

I sensed about the last 12 hours before that it was gonna get shut down. Thats why I ended up having the final post ever for it. Shame I didnt save that final post because it had alotta great meaning to it.

Yeah, thats a Grade-A piece of ass... Does she post on here?

(Ph0nk... I was wondering if you were still lurking around here... lol)

Yeah, occasionally I do. It's usually with the glimmering hope that the search function isn't still completely fucked so I can reminisce with some old time threads.

To bad the search function has been fucked since I signed up, with the Sex Board gone, what's the point.

But back to more important matters..

More pics!

...i must admit this is disturbingly addicting and entertaining...similar to watching super sweet 16...

:laugh:

I've seen that show a few times, it filled me with hate/rage. I'd love to see some of those spoiled bitches dropped off somewhere with no resources and have to deal. I take comfort in the thought that at some point during their over-priveleged lives, they'll probably have a self induced melt down over nothing with very traumatic consequences.