Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cali girls in NYC - Where to party?

Guest badxbunnie

Guest badxbunnie

Hi guys,

My girls and I are visiting NYC from May 18 - 21. Wondering what clubs are worth visiting.. Hip Hop please..

Thanks a bunch!

Hi guys,

My girls and I are visiting NYC from May 18 - 21. Wondering what clubs are worth visiting.. Hip Hop please..

Thanks a bunch!

since I am a former "virgin" when it comes to New York nightlife, I assure you that in order to have a fab time you need a right companion. This may matter even more than where you go. Therefore I suggest that you leave other guys in Cali, bring other girls and go out with me. I absolutely love Cali girls and I usually overpay for my trips to Cali so that I get to fly Jetblue instead of United simply because flight attendants are gorgeous. Oh, and I am Russian too, which means you won't get the biased New Yorker opinion on what's supposed to be fab :)

Hi guys,

Thanks a bunch!

All of the good clubs in NYC play house. If you're going to a hip-hop party, I'd suggest that you show up packing heat in case any shit goes down (it always does).

Hi guys,

Thanks a bunch!

You will get much better feedback if you post your pictures. :)

And, as you can see, hip hop is not favored on this message board.

:blank:

Why come to NYC and waste all that money for a club that will play the same music you can hear for free on the radio?

They are lookin to get laid and not by the "be yourself" crowd but the bottles guys. Go to Marquee, Duvet, B.E.D. terrace. Have fun and bring condoms.

Why come to NYC and waste all that money for a club that will play the same music you can hear for free on the radio?

because maybe they enjoy that type of music and since they are coming to visit NYC they don't want to just sit in the hotel and listen to the radio but rather go out to a nice club/lounge/bar that plays that music where they can get drunk, meet people and dance...come on Bull smarten up...not EVERYONE is "all about the music"

Hi guys,

Thanks a bunch!

We host the Afterhours @ Sol Friday NIght Saturday Mornings if you and your Friends Wish to attend Private Message me and Ill make Sure you guys are in .

1st and Foremost you guys act like house musci, tribal , trance etc , is the only type of music poeple like to dance 2, look at some of the pic od the poeple on this board half you guys look fcuking burnt out on tina and gods know what else not everybody want to dance like a half a fag with mj gloves on in some sweaty room .get alife u wierdos