Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Koky: I am a perv...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing most of Miami has seen her asshole up close and personal if you know what i'm saying so no real point in putting a picture of it up on a message board

you MUST have me confused with your wife.

so wait...is this chick Candy that much of a whore that she's ok with having pictures of her used and abused asshole/pussy posted on Clubplanet? and more importantly when I come down to visit Miami will I get a chance to "hang out" with her?

Sure you can ;) And bring that lil slut of yours as well and im sure after im through with her theres no way shes going back to wherever you guys are from . I guarantee you that.. As far as Candys ass.. Well she wont let me post pics of it so i posted some of other chicks . If it was hers id gladly leave it up. Hers is much nicer .. And since i see that its a big deal to GotMilk, NomemberName, And to the new fag in town to post chicks asses and twats then that only tells me one thing .. You guys love cocks .. But dont get any ideas.. You wont get close to mine .. But i will give you the next best thing

Pics of it bitches !!

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

oh and yes .. "THIS IS" my cock after fucking Candy on her rag :)

Hope you guys enjoy ............

DSC00048.jpg

fags !! HAHAHAHA