Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tiesto is horrible

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree and I don't understand why so many people are crazy about him here. He is the worst from the European scene to hit the US, he spins awlful commercial trance. His crowd usually consists of teenagers that don't know anything about music.

u ppl make me laugh with ur tiesto bashing...u dont become #1 3 years in a row (i know pvd is now) by being a shitty dj...his magik series is legendary...and he is a dj god...plain and simple...get over the fact that ur dj isnt...

brittney spears nsync and all those cheesy rock bands also hit #1 it doesn't mean dick...it's just a popularity contest among clueless teeny boppers...tiesto is terrible...where does he come from-the production capital of ecstasy..no wonder people think it sounds good..awful mixing track selection i mean it's just pathetic...the only thing he's good for is bringing people into the scene...that's actaully the only thing trance is good for...it hooks people in w/ the cheesiness, then one has the opportunity to expand their knowledge of music and actaully see what else is out there...if u think tiesto is #1 or even top 1000 get a clue...you don't know anything about music.many people can care less whether their dj is #1..they don't need some stupid pole to make them feel better about themselves and their horrible taste in music...but then again to each their own and if someone feels so strongly, then there's nothing one can do to change their ignorant opinion

Not only did he suck in NY last week, my boy went to see him last night in Cali and he said the same thing, Tiesto was garbage, very overrated.

meh i heard last night was off the meatrack, personally.. i was about to go but my friends bitched out and i decided to save my energy for pvd tonight.. pvd killed it as did tiesto form what i hear.. shit was sold out for weeks at a 21+ venue btw..

brittney spears nsync and all those cheesy rock bands also hit #1 it doesn't mean dick...it's just a popularity contest among clueless teeny boppers...tiesto is terrible...where does he come from-the production capital of ecstasy..no wonder people think it sounds good..awful mixing track selection i mean it's just pathetic...the only thing he's good for is bringing people into the scene...that's actaully the only thing trance is good for...it hooks people in w/ the cheesiness, then one has the opportunity to expand their knowledge of music and actaully see what else is out there...if u think tiesto is #1 or even top 1000 get a clue...you don't know anything about music.many people can care less whether their dj is #1..they don't need some stupid pole to make them feel better about themselves and their horrible taste in music...but then again to each their own and if someone feels so strongly, then there's nothing one can do to change their ignorant opinion

whatever man, to each his own. No need to knock people over there tastes in music. Anyways since you have such a vast knoweledge in music who do you think is the best dj in the world?

:laugh: ur opinions are funny...untrue...but funny...

no offense buddy but the last time i checked people do E at most of these events, since when do people pay attention to mixing and all that other shyt? i understand if ur a dj and u pay attention to it but for cryin out loud its about the music, if you have nothing good to bring to the scene maybe you shouldnt be saying anythin at all. I'm not sayin im a tiesto fan or anything but after watchin the video from his set at crobar, his stuff doesnt sound any different from the other trance dj's, people these days have become so critical about how dj's mix,blend and all that other stuff but who cares.... if the music is right, thats what its about.

u ppl make me laugh with ur tiesto bashing...u dont become #1 3 years in a row (i know pvd is now) by being a shitty dj...his magik series is legendary...and he is a dj god...plain and simple...get over the fact that ur dj isnt...

LMFAO!!!!!

Tiesto pre-his-3-years-being-#1 was amazing... ever since, hes not a "dj god"... his transitions arent smooth and to be paid 70,000$ or more per gig, he doesnt deliver... im a trance fanatic but i just dont like Tiesto.... Louie DeVito is the highest bought mix CD DJ in America, doesnt make him good

Louie DeVito is the highest bought mix CD DJ in America, doesnt make him good

but when ur #1 ur #1...there is no denying that...whether YOU think he is good or not doesnt matter...the fact that the music sells does...

where does he come from-the production capital of ecstasy?... dude, who are you, and why would that make a difference (if it WERE true which it isnt)?... most of the top house dj's in the scene come from new york, the tanned ignorant italian-american meathead capital of the world, does that mean nething less?.... act like holland isnt THE biggest electronic music export in the world right now, with artists in every genre putting out banger after banger and really establishing the music as a global music....

the 21+ Tiesto party was sold out a week in advanced, im guessing everyone who was at the 21+ party was ignorant to music and all entry level clubbers (every single one of them) who just discovered EDM and next year theyll discover the DJs YOU like (who are the good guys... because you like them)... if the 18+ sold out and the 21+ didnt, id say you have a point but it was quite the opposite.... act like people all stages of the game dont like Tiesto and trance music, its coming back, and tho i dont like Tiesto personally, you just cant hate on trance... its not #1 in new york but that doesnt mean it doesnt rule clubs everywhere else in the country and world