Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advil or Tylenol

..and how many do you take? I asked the admin for something for my headache and she handed me a packet of Advil. They're 200mg each, so I asked for another pack. She asked if I was taking it all at once. ..of course! I need at least 4.

..and how many do you take? I asked the admin for something for my headache and she handed me a packet of Advil. They're 200mg each, so I asked for another pack. She asked if I was taking it all at once. ..of course! I need at least 4.

two advil, however if im hungover enough four of any headache pill will do.

...2 never works...unless its excedrin migraine....advil ib profen whatever i take 3 or 4 ....but i also don't take shit that often cause i dont care lol....it never works anyway.....the most i use tylenol for is crushed and on my piercings if i get a keloid lol

You really needed to ask this question?

Advil Tears your stomach up, tylenol destroys your liver.

Win/Win IMO

ugh you're one of those paranoid freaks who actually care about what is in stuff aren't you....who gives a fuck we're all gonna die eventually...i doubt me taking some advil when i'm hungover is going to be the reason or if i eat some greasy potato chips with some type of oil in them :blown: