Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh Shit, Now What Do I Do!.

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I have a bird that must be wounded sittin in fron of my door and is chirping and making all these weird loud noises... I opened the door and it didnt do anything but look up at me. the fuck do I do? I feel bad fo rthe the thing if he is hurt.

I have a bird that must be wounded sittin in fron of my door and is chirping and making all these weird loud noises... I opened the door and it didnt do anything but look up at me. the fuck do I do? I feel bad fo rthe the thing if he is hurt.

Do the same thing if Koky showed up at your front door in wings shouting at you.

Guest gabo
Do the same thing if Koky showed up at your front door in wings shouting at you.

Run it over with my car?

Guest gabo
...lmfao!.....were u just throwing bread at this thing ....could it even move!?!....or did u decorate the ground with crumbs that his crippled ass couldnt get to..

it was moving and it ate my bread. it was walking but stayed right at front door. I feel bad but there was nothing i coulda done to help him... he prob ran into a house window or something and broke his wing... and now i have a finch corpse in front of my door.

Guest gabo

before i left I gwve it water in a dish and a bunch of bread I even put a few pretzels under some water to moisten them up for it.

...just kick it onto the lawn...something will eat it....don't touch that shirt...birds are nasty diseased lil fuckbags....

..also....at my salon.....constantly flying into the glass...so funny!...like that windex commercial haha...

before i left I gwve it water in a dish and a bunch of bread I even put a few pretzels under some water to moisten them up for it.

you left him all by himself?...to die? you should have taken him to a vet or something.....now you're gonna have that on your conscience....

you left him all by himself?...to die? you should have taken him to a vet or something.....now you're gonna have that on your conscience....

Really? I saw a dying bird in my yard on Saturday. Wild birds are full of all sorts of diseases. I picked it up with a stick and through it in the trash.

Really? I saw a dying bird in my yard on Saturday. Wild birds are full of all sorts of diseases. I picked it up with a stick and through it in the trash.

i was j/k....but i don't think you could contract any of the diseases (that i know of) just by touching it...so long as you wash your hands properly afterwards

i was j/k....but i don't think you could contract any of the diseases (that i know of) just by touching it...so long as you wash your hands properly afterwards

lol..I figured..there's just something about them. Seems like they're carrying all sorts of diseases.