Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Techno In Nyc w/ Chris Liebing!!!

Next weekend should be a yummy for for all techno lovers. I just foudn out chris liebing will be at pacha on the 26th. The man is amazing. I also heard ben sims is gonna be here that weekend too.. not sure when. Of course they're hitting up here before DEMF a.k.a. movement festival. Too bad I wont be around. Everyone else.. enjoy!!!

[Next weekend should be a yummy for for all techno lovers. I just foudn out chris liebing will be at pacha on the 26th. The man is amazing. I also heard ben sims is gonna be here that weekend too.. not sure when. Of course they're hitting up here before DEMF a.k.a. movement festival. Too bad I wont be around. Everyone else.. enjoy!!!

Guest onisakura

Robots KILLED it when they opened for Sven Vath, amazing amazing set by the three of them. Im expecting the same.

sven was great, liebing is more my style though.....plays pretty hard and dark....who heard his last cd...shit is reeediculous

chris is awesome, and unfortuanately i will miss him this time

also, he's been playing a lot of minimal stuff for the past few months

I never get tthe chance to hear techno in big rooms lately, seems like no superclubs are bookin techno dj's lately.....def gonna be in the house for this nite

until about a few weeks ago, hate it or not, but Avalon was bringing in techno names every week, true underground shit.... this Saturday they got Ben Sims too, so thats a sick party right there

until about a few weeks ago, hate it or not, but Avalon was bringing in techno names every week, true underground shit.... this Saturday they got Ben Sims too, so thats a sick party right there

i like ben sims as a producer, never heard him live but not the biggest fan of avalon...if im goin to hear techno i wanna hear it on a bangin system not the one they have at avalon

i like ben sims as a producer, never heard him live but not the biggest fan of avalon...if im goin to hear techno i wanna hear it on a bangin system not the one they have at avalon

then you will have to wait for some time

ny is not really techno friendly, and sims will not be back here next week

Avalon's system has been good since the past like year and a half.... too many people dont there because of god knows what instance they didnt like it back in 2003 or 2004

Avalon's system has been good since the past like year and a half.... too many people dont there because of god knows what instance they didnt like it back in 2003 or 2004

last time i was there liebing spun i think it was back round november or decem ber, didnt sound too great