Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do people go clubbing by themselves??

like if they absolutely don't know anyone at the club?

mY friend just called me the last minute and said she doens't want to go anymore but I really really want to go out..i couldn't find any of my friends to go cuz most of them are still out of town at their colleges.....sigh....

going by myself would be weird right?

Guest gabo
like if they absolutely don't know anyone at the club?

mY friend just called me the last minute and said she doens't want to go anymore but I really really want to go out..i couldn't find any of my friends to go cuz most of them are still out of town at their colleges.....sigh....

going by myself would be weird right?

naaa, not weird... I think going to a bar by urself is worse than a club... at least you can say you are there for the dj.

I actually prefer goin by myself! ;D

When I go to the club, I just wanna get lost in the vibe, and dance my ass off. It irritates the SHIT out of me to sit there at talk and blah blah blah with friends. If I wanted to do that, I'd go for coffee! hahaaha

It's nice to just do your own thing, and go a little bit crazy. Hell, I'll fly across the country and go to a place where I don't know a single soul with no problem - some of those times have been the most fun!

So... goin with friends is fine and dandy if that's your thing. But don't be afraid to go somewhere that's totally new to you - when nobody knows ya, you can just go wild and not have to sit around talkin ;D

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

if you're a girl you might want to think twice about going out by yourself. I've never gone by myself but there's been times when I've lost my friends or they've left early and I decided to stay, and it can be really scary. As you probably realize A LOT of the guys at clubs are on drugs, and have no problem grabbing you, following you around, and basically doing whatever they feel like doing. Of course some will do this anyway, but it seems like if you're a girl by yourself they assume you're fucked up and aren't going to protest. This especially applies to Crobar, Pacha and other really big clubs.

I have done clubbing on my own quite a few times, but I guess it is easier for a guy than a girl. Plus, I have met some interesting people going at it alone, as I am not shy talking to people when I go out alone, otherwise why go out right. It would be boring not talking to s single person all night. And just last year, I met a group of people I am becoming really good friends with, or have become good friends with I should say.

Yours truly, K.L. AKA Mr. Ken

ive been goin out almost 10yrs now and i always go to the clubs by myself, but once inside depending on the venue or dj theres hundreds of people who i know personally or have know thru out many parties. Go when you want leave when you want, just make sure you dance your ass off. I mean i go out to dance and hear the djs not to walk in with people. Although i sometimes walk people into cielo for many reasons lol.