Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIAMI HEAT vs. DETROIT PISTONS "OFFICAL" SHIT TALKING THREAD!

lolahotass

Who will advance to the FINALS?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will advance to the FINALS?

• DETROIT PISTONS BABY!
    • Your Miami Heat!
    • I love Lolahotass!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post one more up for the good guys...after seeing the Heats both wins, one thing has become evident...The Heat is just a flat out better team at this point...a couple of months ago, I would've told you Detroit is a better team then the Heat, BUT not anymore. The way the team has come together, the way there playing defense, the way the role players like Posey, Walker, Williams, and Haslem are playing, the way that D-Wade has elevated his game to a new level in the playoffs is AMAZING! So barring any apocalyptic catastrophes Detroit is done...The little wind the Pacers and Cavs didn't take...The Heat just did!

Post one more up for the good guys...after seeing the Heats both wins, one thing has become evident...The Heat is just a flat out better team at this point...a couple of months ago, I would've told you Detroit is a better team then the Heat, BUT not anymore. The way the team has come together, the way there playing defense, the way the role players like Posey, Walker, Williams, and Haslem are playing, the way that D-Wade has elevated his game to a new level in the playoffs is AMAZING! So barring any apocalyptic catastrophes Detroit is done...The little wind the Pacers and Cavs didn't take...The Heat just did!

my thoughts exactly.. I think we'll make it to the Finals!!