Clubplanet Nightlife Community

victor calderone @ neptunes

yes, i did. It was awesome....I had seen him many times at crobar for afterhrs (i think he plays much harder there) and once at Mirage on a wednesday back in December...

Lots of hot people and the drinks were very strong and music was good...cant really ask for much more..oh and the fact that it was 80 degrees out doesnt hurt.

the whole weekend for me was great!! but V.C> at tunes was good. all though Jason Ojeda opened. and did an excellant job. he spun for about 2-3hours. got that place pumping. V.C. came on around 3:30/4 and spun nasty trbal for about 2 hours and then.... slowed down for awhile.. by then it was like 6pm and it was time to go.. dont kow how it ended but it was a good party.. V.C. has def. had better days at crobar.. but still a great party!!

omg i loved that party that was ridic.... i got there around 3pm so i heard part of ojeda's set.....

music was awesome until the very end, i even tried to get the manager of neptunes to keep vc on longer than he was ..... lol .....just one more song!!!

i loved when that africa song came on omg everyone went nuts.....

the dancers on the roof were hilarious esp the guy w/the fishnet stockings and red stillettos ......hahah!

as far as pics, i met someone that was taking pics for a gallery on a long island website, he gave me his business card, i'll try to find the site and post it back on here soon.