Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting Drunk..........

tara19

i can drink a shit load ... i get drunk teh fastest when i have soemthign i dont normally drink .. bourben or whiskey ...

champagne gets me jiggy right quick !

i love drinkin bubbley ... ! on the other hand jager barely get me drunk .. i need ot drink many ... ( thats why is my shot of preference)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Champagne gives me a nice, quick buzz. Martini's give me a mellow, but FAST, drunkenness.

The best for me, however, is a drink a friend of mine makes when he tends bar, called a Punk Lemonade. Lots of vodka, very little else, but you never taste the vodka. Gets you twisted in a HURRY.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by y2chez:

Grain Punch.... From college days... Get's you so fucked up, and it's so easy to down.

LOL.. Jungle Juice?! Niiiiiice... but there have to be fruits floating in it... then the lucky person who gets it gets hammered (as the fruit often absorbs a lot of the alcohol).

Oh, the ghetto days of Mad Dog 20/20 are fond memories though... much better memories than those of the night of 20 Absolut Citron Lemon Drops (on a dare, of course)...

cwm8.gif

- meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com