• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
Same with:

Dallas Cowboys

LA Lakers

Chicago Bulls

This happens with any team that has had a good deal of success..

You forgot to mention Red Sox. With the emotional WS win, everyone was a Sox fan after that.

Guest onisakura

Ok so Eddie, how does this work. A Sox fan's fav player is Johnny Damon.....favorite player of all time...what the fuck now? He's a Yankee!

Ok so Eddie, how does this work. A Sox fan's fav player is Johnny Damon.....favorite player of all time...what the fuck now? He's a Yankee!

simple, that red sox fan stops liking johnny damon. david wells went to the red sox, after being loved as a yankee. yankee fans wanted to light him up every time he pitched against us. he becomes an enemy now.

my favorite yankee is bernie williams by the way

wow...u r really emotional

anyway i always liked the yankees and no other team

Guest onisakura
wow...u r really emotional

anyway i always liked the yankees and no other team

Not about baseball im not. Dunno how it seemed that i was. :(

You forgot to mention Red Sox. With the emotional WS win, everyone was a Sox fan after that.

Red Sox fans are loyal fans... they are loyal every year until september. It's not a bandwagon thing in Boston.

yay let's go mets!!!! mets mets mets :) i thought i would get shot for saying that! ;)

hold ur fire for now cuz i will admit though in a game i would root for yankees over boston any day.....and mets fans can b just as obnoxious ;)

but ya know.....not as bad ;)

if this is true, how did he get booed at the yankee / red sox opening in both FENWAY and yankee stadium by all red sox fans in attendance? red sox fans are claiming johnny damon is a traitor, meanwhile they only root for the jersey, not the player wearing the jersey. baseball players move around to different teams, it is part of the game. if jeter went to a different team, i would still appreciate his skill even if i disagreed with whatever team he decided to go to. of course the difference is yankee management recognizes a good player and hold on tight.

GO YANKEES!

Guest onisakura
Red Sox fans are loyal fans... they are loyal every year until september. It's not a bandwagon thing in Boston.

Im not talking about the fans in boston, I know they are loyal. I remember that game that went to what....15 innings? Me and a friend of mine from boston were the only ones rooting for them in an italian restaurant owned by NYers. After the series there was a whole SLEW of new Sox fans in FL.

yo all the dudes i know just like them when they win and when they suck they dot even know the team exists and only watch the games if they r with somone else who is a yankee fan... just speaking from the circle of peopel ive observed...SOME are devoted true and true...MOST not