Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yankee fans are the best!

Hey Robbie, oh yeah I forgot to mention that it Was the greates comeback. They never quit!!! By the way how are your beloved Yanks doing tonight, I forgot they are getting smoked 6-1 by the A's. How A-Rod and hi 12 errors, by the way 5 of them are against you guessed it the Sox. Randy Johnson should also change his name from The Big Unit to the Geriatric Unit!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this is true, how did he get booed at the yankee / red sox opening in both FENWAY and yankee stadium by all red sox fans in attendance? red sox fans are claiming johnny damon is a traitor, meanwhile they only root for the jersey, not the player wearing the jersey. baseball players move around to different teams, it is part of the game. if jeter went to a different team, i would still appreciate his skill even if i disagreed with whatever team he decided to go to. of course the difference is yankee management recognizes a good player and hold on tight.

GO YANKEES!

no...you know absolutely nothing

he was quoted as something to the effect of that it doesnt matter about the extra money and money doesnt mean everything and its more about the team you play for and the town you play in. this all being said while he was a red sock.

he's a benedict arnold muthafucka and deserves to be shat on by myself and every other sox fan. whats good about the whole ordeal is that he's over the hill and we got a real center fielder in coco

guys, the bottom line is both the red sox and the yankees are second fiddle to the white sox. period. they have the best pitching in baseball, hands down. its not even close. noone is getting by them this year unless they get lucky.

its looking like a white sox v. NYM WS and i think the mets are gonna get swept.

just sayin

Keep crying over payroll. :zzz:

seriously, payroll is getting to be the oldest cop-out argument in the book. the reason the yankees have such a big payroll is the fact that new yorkers are intense fans, plus we have tourists coming to yankee stadium because of its history. and you know what, not only do we then get our choice of top players as a result of money, NEW YORK CITY ITSELF benefits. so all u kids who go to nightclubs should thank george steinbrenner even if he is an asshole, because the yankees make a lot of money for this beautiful city some of us LIVE in.

seriously, payroll is getting to be the oldest cop-out argument in the book. the reason the yankees have such a big payroll is the fact that new yorkers are intense fans, plus we have tourists coming to yankee stadium because of its history. and you know what, not only do we then get our choice of top players as a result of money, NEW YORK CITY ITSELF benefits. so all u kids who go to nightclubs should thank george steinbrenner even if he is an asshole, because the yankees make a lot of money for this beautiful city some of us LIVE in.

total random points you made, but i'll roll with it for a sec.....seeing as what you are saying is that no one goes to other ballparks as tourists because of the history and the yankees by being there are making money for the city. truth is every team makes money for their respective city to a certain degree, but these teams are run by owners or corporations where the profit is definitely NOT distributed to the city.

and if the payroll arguement is a cop-out, why are the announcers who are calling the play-by-play bringing it up? (too bad i was in a bar/restaurant watching it because i dont know if it was a yankee channel or not. imagine the irony if it were?)

and beckett got shelled, but i'd still trade a 26 year old beckett for Hanley Ramirez any day of the week and three times on sunday. chicago is the dominant team in the AL though, you're right about that

and if the payroll arguement is a cop-out, why are the announcers who are calling the play-by-play bringing it up? (too bad i was in a bar/restaurant watching it because i dont know if it was a yankee channel or not. imagine the irony if it were?)

announcers read what is fed to them.

*cough* theres always an exceptionto the rule* cough*

besides the tigers over the past 20 yrs have been drawing shit attendance and now there doing good and the bandwagonners start jumpiong on ..JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER WINNING TEAM IN EVERY SPORT

just lookin at that pic again check out the guy on the lefts vein in his neck is gonna pop out lol