Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the shore this year .... some questions

Velvet

what do you do at the borgata

i am going down the middle of next week with the guys from work for 3 days

we gamble golf and sleep (a couple hrs) and then repeat it the next day

i am going to try and sneak out of work tom. and play in the 11 am poker tourn . . .

Slim

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Velvet

what do you do at the borgata

i am going down the middle of next week with the guys from work for 3 days

we gamble golf and sleep (a couple hrs) and then repeat it the next day

i am going to try and sneak out of work tom. and play in the 11 am poker tourn . . .

Slim

hey whats up, im a chef at the mix. we are open friday thru monday for right now. might have thursdays open after 4th of july. as for golf, i live right off the 2nd hole of the seaview marriot bayside course. when the lpga was here, shit was crazy. i play golf a bit too but i am not that good. have a good time when you come down.

Z

...the younger generation is thinning out if u ask me...there are a few who are die hard but most dont go down like it used to be .....i remember when it was unheard of to not have a house...and u maybe missed one or two weekends....rain didn't matter....now i don't find people are all about it every single weekend.....

..and as for the older crowd def growing up and having priorities....so ..there u go...inevitable...

...the younger generation is thinning out if u ask me...there are a few who are die hard but most dont go down like it used to be .....i remember when it was unheard of to not have a house...and u maybe missed one or two weekends....rain didn't matter....now i don't find people are all about it every single weekend.....

..and as for the older crowd def growing up and having priorities....so ..there u go...inevitable...

or you can blame the downfall of seaside on this

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=48874247

ECW give me a fuckin break. i remember watchin them when they first came out and yes that shit was fuckin awsome. but dont tell me that vince does not still own them cause look at the people that are still in that group and look at how they wrestle. its all bullshit like wwf or wwe or wwabc. big deal they can crush beer cans on there head. i do the same shit when im trashed but i dont remember it the next day when i wake up, lol. i think the ECW return is just a profit making for the WWE team and corp. i saw alot of the old wwf, wwe players in the past few ECWs. and it is definitly not like the old ones at ALL!

Z

first off i never said who owned ecw....yes titan sports which is owned by vince runs ecw and pays their salaries...also when ecw was first out and heyman owned it it was only on at 1am on msg and they cut the hell out of the show for tv purposes...ecw will now have an "edge" but not like they used to since its no longer a backyark promotion...but they will def not be all proper like wwe...

the return of ecw is for a profit...what do u think wwe is about??? its all sports entertainment....

people like sabu, rvd, taz, dreamer, sandman, al snow and others are original ecw wrestlers and they have remained that way...im sure some of the other like benoit, malenko, whipwreck, and many others i cant think of at this time will return to ecw and help to promote that brand of wrestling...

Merge doesn't address cp b/c this board is visited by 5 different people a day, you are better off going on the Blvd. at 10pm and yelling "come to my club" and you will reach more people than posting here.

here here...

this board is a joke

if i said id give 10 bucks to each cp member, 2 ppl MIGHT show up

the fact of the matter is, joe carollo is promoting merge & I am doing XS

if you don't know, then ur outta the loop

if joe or myself did anymore radio, flyers, internet, texting or personal phone invites, youd think we were runnin for president

here here...

this board is a joke

if i said id give 10 bucks to each cp member, 2 ppl MIGHT show up

the fact of the matter is, joe carollo is promoting merge & I am doing XS

if you don't know, then ur outta the loop

if joe or myself did anymore radio, flyers, internet, texting or personal phone invites, youd think we were runnin for president

riiiiight b/c i have seen sooooo many fliers AHEAD of time, or have read on the internet AHEAD of time, or even heard these "radio advertisements" u are speaking of ...... gimme a break bro .... out of the loop my ass

not worth answering any of your comments toward me, you guys know it all and are Industry...

What is important to me in this thread is this:

ECW is now a WWE company, and it will only succeed if they let it be anti-establishment and allow Paul E.'s vision to show on the sci fi network. The PPV was great but the first episode on Sci-fi was a Vince McECW edition and was awful.

riiiiight b/c i have seen sooooo many fliers AHEAD of time, or have read on the internet AHEAD of time, or even heard these "radio advertisements" u are speaking of ...... gimme a break bro .... out of the loop my ass

OK NEWBIE DOUCHBAG

I PRINT LITERALLY 20K FLYERS PER WEEK

WE ARE ON THE RADIO W/ XS EVERY WEEK

ON TOP OF 1500 TEXTS EVERY WEEK

AND EVERYBODY WHO WORKS FOR ME COMPLETLEY FLOODS MYSPACE W/ BULLIENS & COMMENTS

FORGIVE ME FOR NOT PROMOTING TO THE 6 PPL ON SHITPLANET

AS SOON AS SHITPLANET STARTED THE PROMO FORUM, IT WAS ALL DOWN HILL

ur pretty much clueless..............

OMFG ...I cant beleive that shit is for real...geez I hate that guy

Sandman was right for once, the younger generation, with the exception of a minute fraction, can careless about house music

and MISK, how the hell can someone afford all them Gucci bags, D&G shoes and make payments on their new Lexus when they have to pay for a shorehouse in SLeaside?????...yes, priorities hae changed, but NOT for the better ...most young people these days are too buys tryin to keep up with the Joneses

...and Paris Hilton

not worth answering any of your comments toward me, you guys know it all and are Industry...

What is important to me in this thread is this:

ECW is now a WWE company, and it will only succeed if they let it be anti-establishment and allow Paul E.'s vision to show on the sci fi network. The PPV was great but the first episode on Sci-fi was a Vince McECW edition and was awful.

i didnt get to see the first nite on sci-fi (rescue me is on at that time)...so i dont know what happened...but i agree...vince needs to back off and let heyman run it alone...if that happens with vince's money ecw will be HUGE...

and MISK, how the hell can someone afford all them Gucci bags, D&G shoes and make payments on their new Lexus when they have to pay for a shorehouse in SLeaside?????...yes, priorities hae changed, but NOT for the better ...most young people these days are too buys tryin to keep up with the Joneses

...and Paris Hilton

...lol...well where i live their parents pay for that....

...and u ..boy who's name i don't care to learn.......i see flyers for merge all the time....i recieve bulletins all the time on myspace....so u are wrong...remove head from ass..then continue posting

. Another good example is looking at the turnout for JP at Surf. The turnout for that party was about the same amount of people that Surf would do on a regular non holiday Sunday during the summer just a few years back. .

thanks for saying 'hi' jerk ....j/k yeah Surf was pretty dead during the day but I do believe b/c the weather was mild...would have been better if th weather was 90 like it was the same weekend last year, or mid July

MISK - MUST BE NICE ...hahaha, that's too funny, but that's the type of nonsense I'm talking about, seems as if today's crowd is WAY too pretentious/materialistic/stuck up to care about having fun or listening to house music, maybe its just me...the shore should be more about just chillin and relaxing, getting drunk and goin to play mini golf while drunk and stuffin your face with cotton candy & pizza on the boardwalk...ahh miss those days

btw...i just want to clear up a rumor that r3 ventures has been doin the party at XS this summer. We are doing all the Boris nights and special event saturdays here and there.

we are doing june 24th at xs with richie santana & klutch

next even will be saturday july 1st with boris.

I would like to add in my own BTW............

I know that we are all used to promotors making excuses for why parties fail or are not "up to par", but now dj's make excuses also?......c'mon

I am gonna say this very professionally....(this is NOT to cause drama, as we know we have had our drama in the past, and thought we are past it)

I find it funny that when a dj claims he "carried" a party for so and so amount of years , djs seem to step aside when the "downfall" of the parties come, blaming it on maybe "stupid" managers or "stupid" owners that dont know "whats up", or on it being a "full moon" on that night......or whatever they can come up with?And weather or not the club is packed,dosnt a dj still get paid?

Does anyone ever think it could be the music? There are a few parties that do very VERY WELL , and have been over the last couple years....one of the biggest being ,of course, STUDIO 4. Packed to the walls EVERY friday & sat since the day we opened. This is a fact not an opinion. There is a vibe there,there is a PARTY there. And there are 2 djs that play there week in and week out throughout the whole season..richie rydell and roveen. No international guests, not even really any acts. Its a PARTY. Siiick music ,siick sound and most of all.........PEOPLE BEING TREATED THE WAY WE WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED IF WE WENT OUT. Its not brain surgery.

My point? my point is , that "party" has seemed to follow us to the jersey shore at MERGE...........AND WE ARE SO.....INCREADIBLY GRATEFULL.The vibe has been beyond even our expectations. and let me reitorate...WE ARE SO FUCKING GRATEFULL. And i just hope that our effort and our parties that we have thrown so far and how we have treated everyone PROVES how gratefull WE TRULLY are.

I dont appreciate ANYONE speaking for our club and OUR view on "whats going on" in seaside .....I am not gonna speak for any other clubs, i do not have the right to ,nor should ANYONE speak for OUR views.

That being said.......

seaside has ALREADY EXCEEDED even our expectations.Our parties have been awsome. Even this past saturday night...no event, no promotions and we had a line down the block (a real line, not a fake "holding line") once again, its because we have created a PARTY. aND ALSO ONCE AGAIN, we are GRATEFULL that people seem to be appreciating our PARTY.

To me its seems like seaside is doing GREAT this season. We came back from the dead and are doing VERY well, bamboo is massive as always, and green room does very well also.

We are very satiified with that. We Just dont appreciate other people using OUR clubs name in the same sentence as they are justifing why THERE party is not where they may like it to be. So in summary,PLEASE LEAVE OUR NAME OUT OF IT. THANK YOU.

Merge always had SICK fucking parties,(damn I was there every year since opening) they always did it with style & class & don't need some international DJ to make it work... I can't wait to check it out soon, I'm sure its better then ever. :beer: