Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calderone @ Crobar 6/24?

Hi,

Join Me Saturday June 24th Gay Pride Weekend @ Crobar NY, With Guest Dj Peter Bailey. I will be on the decks by 2am and the event will be closing by 10am..

SEE YA ON THE DANCE-FLOOR-!!!!!!

Peace,

Vic

uhhh sorry is that victor writing and will you be going on at 2am?

Hi,

Join Me Saturday June 24th Gay Pride Weekend @ Crobar NY, With Guest Dj Peter Bailey. I will be on the decks by 2am and the event will be closing by 10am..

SEE YA ON THE DANCE-FLOOR-!!!!!!

Peace,

Vic

wow, that is awesome! I hate waiting until 4 for him to come on...now I can go and not waste a nice summer day @ Crobar, hehe.

Victor will be going on early Sat. night due to the fact that the club has to close by 10am sharp Sunday.

The promoter from Alegria has a contract that allows them to start "setting up" by 11am for this Sunday nights Alegria party.

thats whats up.

$80 a head to do the cha cha in the gay tourist conga line... yay!

ps- I'm very bored...it's friday...when is this day gonna end

Hi,

It's going to be 21+ This is the email I just got:

it appears that all crobar nyc events had an error in their posting. all events are 21+. if you are not 21 and bought a ticket please contact us for a refund. we are sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Rebecca Sin

Operations Manager

Wantickets | Track Ent. | Clubplanet

This does not personally affect me but thought I would pass this along since I would hate for some under 21 to show up without knowing this info.

I've been on this board for a little awhile but this is my first posting in NYC forum. I usually just enjoy reading everyone else posts as I'm still a novice on my club/dj knowledge :)

I've seen him a few times and he's really good especially if you like Tribal!

Ok, Now i want to attend but my girlfriend is bitching because she says it's going to be all gay and its anoying to me, because she wants to go to boris at surf club which is OK but if it rains out there in sea side its going to suck ass and a wast of a day ! fawk info info info help help help! what to do

?:chainsaw:

Ok, Now i want to attend but my girlfriend is bitching because she says it's going to be all gay and its anoying to me, because she wants to go to boris at surf club which is OK but if it rains out there in sea side its going to suck ass and a wast of a day ! fawk info info info help help help! what to do

victors the shit but almost no straight people come out for gay pride, im goin to boris at surf it doesnt really matter if it rains cuz 85 percent of the fuckin place is indoors anyway

hmmmm i mean im a girl and im straight but i have gone to gay clubs and had a blast (krash, roxy) and with someone like VC spinning i could b there and not even notice if the crowd is gay....plus, right, if she is there with u why does she need to b around an exclusive straight crowd?

Its Victor Calderone - ENUFF SAID! TRIBAL KING! Who cares about the crowd.. its about the music and dancing yer ass off...

man yer chick is wack :laugh: Drop her off at Surf club and go to VC!! :D

wowowoowowo he ripped crobar a newww one NOone wanted to leave lol dammm very good party and there was actually alot of girls that came out as well it was a great party. one of he's craziest parties this year so far for me