Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank god its friday

this week has been an exhausting one. between work & class and then goign out for drinks afterwards every damn night... id say ive gotten a total of 7 hours this whole week. hopped up on 2 red bull right now and i still feel like im gonan go down around 3.

im pretty upset that imsitting in the office right now ready to strangle myself w my mouse cord and all my friends are on the beach. im still paler than an irish albino and that sucks.

i also hate that i am not off from neither work nor school on the 3rd of july while all of my friends are (the friends that actually DO have jobs that is)

this better be the best effing weekend ever.

hows everyone else doing?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
I'm doing great as well....

Its friday - PAY DAY :D I'm treating the two new agents that hired in to lunch today.... i'm soooo hungry!

PAAAATTTIIIIIIOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Yo Lola, im considering stopping in at Noc to say hi to Jimmy.

<------Had the week from hell.

Yea, I'm glad it's Friday too. I have to work tomorrow, but it should be pretty easy, only workin' 7-12.

Then I'm goin over to Moz's house to start drinkin'. Watchin' the fight over there.

I think Incredible Hulks are on the menu. That's probably the only way I can drink Henny. Maybe that and with some coke. Can't drink that shit straight.

I'll probably have a few drunk pics to post.

doing pretty good - thinking bout treating myself to buying a motorola razor today

hang in there dee :)

I had the RAZR for 5 months and wasn't impressed. Went back to Nokia.

EVERYONE has the RAZR. Don't get it.

The PEBL looks pretty cool. I just don't really care for Motorlas.

this week has been an exhausting one. between work & class and then goign out for drinks afterwards every damn night... id say ive gotten a total of 7 hours this whole week. hopped up on 2 red bull right now and i still feel like im gonan go down around 3.

im pretty upset that imsitting in the office right now ready to strangle myself w my mouse cord and all my friends are on the beach. im still paler than an irish albino and that sucks.

i also hate that i am not off from neither work nor school on the 3rd of july while all of my friends are (the friends that actually DO have jobs that is)

this better be the best effing weekend ever.

hows everyone else doing?

don't fret doll, Pale is the New Tan, remember? :clap2:

Yea, I'm glad it's Friday too. I have to work tomorrow, but it should be pretty easy, only workin' 7-12.

Then I'm goin over to Moz's house to start drinkin'. Watchin' the fight over there.

I think Incredible Hulks are on the menu. That's probably the only way I can drink Henny. Maybe that and with some coke. Can't drink that shit straight.

I'll probably have a few drunk pics to post.

oh snap tell Moz i said what up G

PAAAATTTIIIIIIOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Yo Lola, im considering stopping in at Noc to say hi to Jimmy.

<------Had the week from hell.

Hey thats what i wanted to know.. is JimmyT on the patio at 4am? If so, I want to go and hear his set...

Be sure to text me around 3am or so to tell me where you are :)

50/50 on people told me that they hate/love their razor.

100% of those that disliked it said it didnt "work" for something that was their fault not the phone's, most common example not doing a full charge of the phone before operating it.

I absolutely adore it, more than I expected.

50/50 on people told me that they hate/love their razor.

100% of those that disliked it said it didnt "work" for something that was their fault not the phone's, most common example not doing a full charge of the phone before operating it.

I absolutely adore it, more than I expected.

so txting is my life, thats all i do and it was all fkd up on my phone. the phone didnt ring when ppl called me but the voicemail did ring. when i was on the phone i couldnt hear a damn thing it was so low. bad enough i have hearing problems already lol. customer service sucked they were always aggrivated that they had to like fix problems... like your in customer service, did u expect your job to be something different?

now i have some ghetto ass gangstar phone that does nothing else besides calling n texting and i am SET!