Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would you want to see?

We are looking into a new party on Thursdays in NYC.

We will be bringing in Guest Djs 3 times a month or so.

What Djs would people be interested in seeing.

we are looking into some DJs already. ( Tenaglia, Rooster and Peralta, Oscar G, and others too.)

we want to see who people would want to come to a great room and see the best talent.

We are looking into a new party on Thursdays in NYC.

We will be bringing in Guest Djs 3 times a month or so.

What Djs would people be interested in seeing.

we are looking into some DJs already. ( Tenaglia, Rooster and Peralta, Oscar G, and others too.)

we want to see who people would want to come to a great room and see the best talent.

lets get people that arent always in New York anyway.... Austin Leeds, Sander Van Doorn, Donald Glaude, Laurent Wolf, Clamaran, etc.

antoine clamaran

dj vibe

chus & ceballos

kobbe

austin leeds

nick terranova

superchumbo

armand pena

van helden

COSMIC GATE (and im not a trance fan)

steve lawler

eric prydz

marco v

mauro picotto

rene amesz

trentemoller

theres alot more but this is all i could think of off the top of my head

do these guys really have the money for this type of talent? haha.... this is some Made Event type stuff (money-wise) with some of the talent you guys are naming.... keep in mind this is a Thursday party

Nick Warren

Marco Bailey

Tall Paul

DUDE! Nick Warren??? FUCKIN KILLER! I've never heard him play but when he started his "Way Out West" group - well the first few things they put out were fuckin just KILLER! It was 1993 when he came onto the block as "way out west"

here they are

shoot - their first release

montana- their 2nd release

"Ajare" was their 3rd release but after that I kinda got out of the scene (there later releases, IMO, didn't match the quality of "Shoot" or "Montana"...

do these guys really have the money for this type of talent? haha.... this is some Made Event type stuff (money-wise) with some of the talent you guys are naming.... keep in mind this is a Thursday party

ITs all going to depend on each artist. We figured we can go up to possibly 14k on a DJ. A lot of DJs are in the 5 - 10k range. The venue we are looking into will sustain the costs just from the door alone.