Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6/29 - 7/4 Where's The House Music?!

mercedes825

I was just in Vegas last weekend and going back next weekend - how come every club played hip hop?!?! With a horrible addition of some Jackson 5 and Nirvana!?! I want to know if there are any NYC or other guest DJ's that are going to be in town 6/29 - 7/4. Where is the house music? I know Drais is afterhours, but what about Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun?

I was just in Vegas last weekend and going back next weekend - how come every club played hip hop?!?! With a horrible addition of some Jackson 5 and Nirvana!?! I want to know if there are any NYC or other guest DJ's that are going to be in town 6/29 - 7/4. Where is the house music? I know Drais is afterhours, but what about Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun?

Ice is the mecca for electronic music. If you need help with entry or table reservations, send us an e-mail. mr_vip_lasvegas@hotmail.com

Personally I wouldnt recomend ICE. Too many cracked out locals with glo sticks. Unless ur into that shit.

Where did you get that information from? I go to ice all the time.. and there maybe 2 people in the place with any type of lights or glowsticks. Anytype of glowsticks or lights would only add to the already dazzling lights that Jeff has going..

But to each his own .

Def check out afterhours at Empire & the house room at Jet. Personally I wouldnt recomend ICE. Too many cracked out locals with glo sticks. Unless ur into that shit.

I have a great time at Ice evertyime I go, and have never seen any "glo sticks."