Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my alky roomie drinks liver to near death

weyes

Fuck all that other useless advice. Here's what you do, find out if he has any life insurance policies, talk him into making you the benificiary on all of them and then leave him in a dark room with a copy of "Leaving Las Vegas" & "Chocolat" and a shitload of cheap booze. Problem solved and everyone comes out a winner.

Howie, don't be such an insensitive jerk!! :mad:

If you're gonna kill the guy, at least buy him some good booze. Even death row convicts get a good meal before they hit the chair.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would drive him to the hospital and have them treat him. Alcohol is the only substance that the body can die from withdrawls. Smack withdrawl is nothing compared to alcoholic siezures.

I've been sober since Oct 30th 03 and it only took me three days of detox and still alot of aftercare. This guy needs help but he won't get sober, or stay sober unless he wants to. Nothing you can do will get him, or keep him sober.

idk, i think this is a serious topic... i worry about people in these type situations... try to look at it like this, if someone fell down a flight of stairs and was passed out on the floor, but not bleeding, would you take him to the hospital... i would hope so... so just as any other type of injury, this guy is just as bad.... tell this guy you are going to drive him to a hospital or seriously kick him out... don't say he has no medical to the nurses if he doesn't.... try not to say anything concerning that, or they may turn you away. just play dumb.... try to get him or his family to get medicaid pronto!... also, stop thinking about this and just do it. just because you made a final decision to get him to a hospital, does not mean they will be a bed for him, you may have to wait days or sadly weeks. do this now... to get the numbers find a local al-anon chapter by you do help you with this... it should not be a burden you carry by yourself.... if you want to pm me, your more then welcome.

http://www.al-anon.org/

idk, i think this is a serious topic... i worry about people in these type situations... try to look at it like this, if someone fell down a flight of stairs and was passed out on the floor, but not bleeding, would you take him to the hospital... i would hope so... so just as any other type of injury, this guy is just as bad.... tell this guy you are going to drive him to a hospital or seriously kick him out... don't say he has no medical to the nurses if he doesn't.... try not to say anything concerning that, or they may turn you away. just play dumb.... try to get him or his family to get medicaid pronto!... also, stop thinking about this and just do it. just because you made a final decision to get him to a hospital, does not mean they will be a bed for him, you may have to wait days or sadly weeks. do this now... to get the numbers find a local al-anon chapter by you do help you with this... it should not be a burden you carry by yourself.... if you want to pm me, your more then welcome.

http://www.al-anon.org/

the guy is probably fine now.. detoxs last 5 days max.. the initial day or two are pretty bad but day 3 is usually when things get better..