Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Would You Do?

I don't own a dildo so I can't really comment on this.

But if my roommate was using thier dildo in my bed, I think we'd be fuckinng before she could say, "no, Don't, Stop." Only two people fuck in my bed, me and whoever I'm with. Well it could be three or four people if the opportunity came about. But I would have to be a participant in the festivities if any fornicating or masterbating is going on in the the runner's lovenasium pleasure dome retreat facility. AKA the masterbatorium.

I don't own a dildo so I can't really comment on this.

But if my roommate was using thier dildo in my bed, I think we'd be fuckinng before she could say, "no, Don't, Stop." Only two people fuck in my bed, me and whoever I'm with. Well it could be three or four people if the opportunity came about. But I would have to be a participant in the festivities if any fornicating or masterbating is going on in the the runner's lovenasium pleasure dome retreat facility. AKA the masterbatorium.

I liked you better when you were a crackhead.

obv

because I don’t want butt in my vagina.

...why is she posting about this on a website?....why did she not just say something to the person instead of writing on a website and not even saying the name?..i dont get it ...is the butt girl supposed to see it?..is it just like a creative writing exercise?!......thoughts?..feelings?

because I don’t want butt in my vagina.

...why is she posting about this on a website?....why did she not just say something to the person instead of writing on a website and not even saying the name?..i dont get it ...is the butt girl supposed to see it?..is it just like a creative writing exercise?!......thoughts?..feelings?

i think she is too cowardly to actually confront the girl in person. she's prolly just using craigslist as an outlet to rant. maybe she knows her roommate reads craigslist. i would flip out, and it would be in person:argue2:

what would you do if this was you? would you confront your roommate? i think i would throw up first, and then bitch slap her with the dildo.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/164219542.html

:laugh: jesus what a luuu luuu

First of all, I would not touch the yuckie dildo after it was up someone's ass.

This person is obviously fucking twisted. Who knows what else they touched with their bodily fluids...ughhhh

First I would smash the chick in the face and depending on the living situation make her get the fuck out or I would leave.

I would sterilized everything in I own.

Then I would tell everyone that knows her that I know about this and mortify her in front of everyone.

Oh yeah, then put it on Craigslist.

i haven't used the website, so i haven't seen it written much; if it's a list by someone named craig, though, it ought to have an apostrophe.

Still, you wrote it as one word. Since when does an apostrophe belong in the middle of a word? You don't just go around adding apostrophes where ever the hell you want. Who the hell do you think you are?

:laugh: jesus what a luuu luuu

First of all, I would not touch the yuckie dildo after it was up someone's ass.

This person is obviously fucking twisted. Who knows what else they touched with their bodily fluids...ughhhh

First I would smash the chick in the face and depending on the living situation make her get the fuck out or I would leave.

I would sterilized everything in I own.

Then I would tell everyone that knows her that I know about this and mortify her in front of everyone.

Oh yeah, then put it on Craigslist.

:laugh: