Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jessica Simpson

Her new song, "Public Affair" WTF? I have yet to seen the video, but all I can picture is her in a slutty outfit picked out by daddy simpson, twirling her hair and sucking on a blow pop....the song reminds me of something that Mandy Moore put out a long time ago...and JS does not sound like Madonna

..nicole richie isnt a pop star?....and i dont see her as bitchy just funny.....how are the two comparible?!....

.....anyways..there is some debate because her song is supposedly so similar to 'holiday'....i dont care ..ill prob go out of my way not to hear it..

I picked up People Magazine for the first time in ages the other day.

Nicole Ritche article re: weight

Nicole Ritche article re: dress

Nicole Ritche article re: Jeff Goldblum

80% of the articles had direct quotes from her publicist.

She's really not that interesting at all.

she looks like death..all skin and bones.. How does one get to that point?

..i think she looks fabulous..she gained a few pounds.....i dunno why everyone sees her as too skinny ..yet mischa bartons ribs are all sticking out and shit and no one thinks thats ugly.....nicole has a really small frame...she doesnt have that whole back bone rib cage spinal thing going on like mk did either..

I wasn't comparing the two. Just saying that I personally am a fan of Nicole Richie something about her sense of humor and sarcasm.

How can you be a fan of someone who does not do anything? I don't understand when people say they are fans of hers and Paris hiltons.. I mean besides being born rich what else do they do to make them famous?

How can you be a fan of someone who does not do anything? I don't understand when people say they are fans of hers and Paris hiltons.. I mean besides being born rich what else do they do to make them famous?

I like her attitude her personality maybe she reminds me of myself in ways.

Who cares, we all have different likes and dislikes that is what makes us who we are.

I also love Angelina Jolie I think she is an amazing woman and I am totally jealous of Brad Pitt lol

they have a show where they show people how they really are - even though how they really are is determined by producers of the show but either way...i love nicole richie