Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOO will be back

Ah it's great to think about all those fun parties. Liberty was definitely a favorite of mine, although I don't think it was the best at Roseland. That may go to Super Love, The Orb, or one of the Monkey parties.

Return to the source was the party at Liberty Science center. I almost felt bad for the beating that the place took after that event. But it was still a once in a lifetime experience.

Best party in Asbury Park was Believe NYE 96-97 for sure. Actually think that may make my list of favorite parties ever.

Remember the House of God parties in Long Island? What about the Translucent parties upstate? Perpetual Rhythm, Perpetual Vibe, Perpetual Motion? Remember Perpetual Vibe getting raided just as Union Jack went on and EVERYONE was peaking on E and 20/20 was there to do there first expose on Raves?!!

Original Local 13 and GO parties like Happiness, L.S.D. and April Foolz??

Remember SubSonic Groove in the Brooklyn Anchorage? Voyager parties in the Brooklyn Bridge? One front Street? Rave Rock in the Bronx?

I can't even begin to speak about 9volt...those people were(and still are in many ways) my family for a very long time. Thats a wole different thread.

Who remembers the SOE party with Carl Cox and Richie Hawtin at the southstreet Seaport?

I loved all the boo parties. They had amazing Techno lineups. Who remembers the boo party that they rescheduled for 4/20 that had richie hawtin, misstress barbara, christian smith, donald glaude, DJ dan and so many more in one fuckin day? I miss these parties and can't wait to see what the lineup's gonna look like. It better be good to be returning like this.

Ah it's great to think about all those fun parties. Liberty was definitely a favorite of mine, although I don't think it was the best at Roseland. That may go to Super Love, The Orb, or one of the Monkey parties.

Return to the source was the party at Liberty Science center. I almost felt bad for the beating that the place took after that event. But it was still a once in a lifetime experience.

Best party in Asbury Park was Believe NYE 96-97 for sure. Actually think that may make my list of favorite parties ever.

Remember the House of God parties in Long Island? What about the Translucent parties upstate? Perpetual Rhythm, Perpetual Vibe, Perpetual Motion? Remember Perpetual Vibe getting raided just as Union Jack went on and EVERYONE was peaking on E and 20/20 was there to do there first expose on Raves?!!

Original Local 13 and GO parties like Happiness, L.S.D. and April Foolz??

Remember SubSonic Groove in the Brooklyn Anchorage? Voyager parties in the Brooklyn Bridge? One front Street? Rave Rock in the Bronx?

I can't even begin to speak about 9volt...those people were(and still are in many ways) my family for a very long time. Thats a wole different thread.

Your giving me chills just thinking about all those parties. The 2 that stick out the most for me was Perpetual Rhythm, the rave in the fucking cave!!!!! That was the ultimate underground experience. Oh and cant forget happiness and the last minute move to the freight yard. Josh wink tearing it up in the main room. The main room dance floor is known for bouncing to the beat. Im saying the floor literally feels like its jumping up and down with you.

that was that the sickest party i was ever at

there was this one group of guys that were chilling in the same

corner of the dance floor as were my group of people and were smoking

a blunt or joint or something and we watched this one guy with his boys

they were juice heads with no shirts. at this party you had all types

witch in part made it great but any way we saw this guy in 20 mins

eat some pills bump some stuff smoke crack and or meth then bump

what looked like dope cause it was brown. then he proceeded to remove

all his chose including his shoes then danced his ass off in a circle until

he passed out turned green and convulsed on the dance floor.

people just kept dancing like nothing was wrong.

eventually they came and pulled him by his legs off the dance floor

and the party went on like nothing ever happened. by the way when

he was down they stole his Chan right off his back cause it looked

he wasn't going to be needing it any more.

I mean this party was soo nuts they were literly dragging bodies of the

floor!!!

that's one ill never forget :rock:

WAIT WAIT WAIT....let me get this right...juiceheads in a corner, with their shirts off, eating pills and doing bumps and one of them passing out on the floor? hahahah yeah sounds so much different from things these days :laugh:

forget it, just found out it is at shampoo in jersey

That sucks, i got all worked up cause I though it was in the city.

those days of traviling 100+ miles to go a party are over for me

but im sure that if someone was able to put a party together in the

city that it would be a sell out. but I guess theres to much bullshit

involved in puting something together in N.Y.

That sucks, i got all worked up cause I though it was in the city.

those days of traviling 100+ miles to go a party are over for me

but im sure that if someone was able to put a party together in the

city that it would be a sell out. but I guess theres to much bullshit

involved in puting something together in N.Y.

i hear ya there man, screw driving to philly for a party. too bad they cant get webster hall or the roseland for that party. but i guess the red tape is too thick in the city now a days.

Shampoo is a pretty dope club, i went for a whistle 2 years ago .... i still might want to drive down for this just cause ... BUT! i need to find out though who is involved. If the original Stuck On Earth people arent doing it and someone is just buying out the name and what not ... then it will just be the worst use of a legendary party name and will really be just fucking sad.

Shampoo is a pretty dope club, i went for a whistle 2 years ago .... i still might want to drive down for this just cause ... BUT! i need to find out though who is involved. If the original Stuck On Earth people arent doing it and someone is just buying out the name and what not ... then it will just be the worst use of a legendary party name and will really be just fucking sad.

Chris is not with stuck on earth anymore from what i herd. But his partner jeff and i guess some new heads are running the show now.

chris.gifChris Luv the original founding member of Stuck on Earth and the one who started BOO is no longer invloved with the company - he now runs - New York Fuckin City with a few other people. They are the crew that does "taste of Summer" in brooklyn on Sundays and a bunch of other cool parties check out http://www.newyorkfuckincity.com for more info.. Boo is in Philly which kinda sucks.. Its supposed to be a NEW YORK PARTY

halcyonwebflyer.gif

I thnk it was '96 but if I remmeber correctly, this was at Randall's Island, there were 37 DJ's on 6 stages and the weather was amazing sun all day and the party went from noon to 12:30 AM. Tall Paul, Dieselboy, Sandra Collins, and many others made it totally great. All in all one of the most memorable parties ever.