Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need an opinion

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thick hair sucks in the summer and I hate wearing my hair up in ponytails I don't like the way it makes my face look so I always have it down or pinned back if it was curly i would leave it .. i will gladly trade lol i wish it was that easy

no no no

curly hair down in the summer sucks! it gets too frizzy and annoying. I always put mine back.

Lets have a hair transplant k?

Do you use Biolage hair milk, it is the best thing i ever used on my hair! I love that line of hair broducts, I use Biosilk as well two thumbs up

I havent used the hair milk but i'll try it. I've used the Fruit Cocktail and I thought it smelled gross :puke:

I :heart: the smell of the silk therapy though

Yes I use a straightening iron. My hair is a royal pain in the ass and Redken Align and Biosilk work the best for me. I've been using them both for a couple years now. I put the Align in when its wet, blow dry it straight in sections, then go over it with the straightening iron, put a little biosilk in, straighten again and re-Biosilk it and it comes out good. I have a mini Biosilk bottle that I take everywhere I got to re-apply when needed-it is the bestest thing evaaaa.

What about you?

I use Redken Express or something like that..its supposed to speed up the drying time. My stylist swears by it..but I dont see a huge difference. I used to use Biosilk..and it was great at one time..but now...if I use it after a dry, it will wave it again.

So...to hide this ridiculous growing bang and hold my hair straight..I use Paul Mitchell hair wax. Right after I dry, I take a small amount in the front and top of my hair..so far..its what works best..

Guest onisakura

Short curly hair is the best. All you need is a tiny clip if you want and its adorable. I'll wear it down culy one day, then the second day i'll just spritz it with a conditioning/curling spray to finger shape and clip it up in a messy twist. Good to go!

i don't get the straightening thing. i used to work in an office where, one by one, every girl would eventually come in with wavy/curly hair. i'd say, "wow, you look nice w/ curly hair." they'd always respond with,

"o, it's naturally curly, i just didn't have time to straighten it this morning :( ."

why don't girls let their hair be curly? i don't care if straight is "in" or whatever. i think they should celebrate what they have and make it work to its best, beautiful, (which is very often its natural) advantage.

but phattie's right: long/short depends on the girl, and you haven't shown us any long pictures :confused: !

Karl Malone don't understand why weyes bump thread from many days ago. Question already been answered and everybody have moved on. Karl Malone don't like when this happens. This make Karl Malone madder than when Utah Jazz lost to those darn Bulls in the NBA Final. Karl Malone still believe this was all John Stockton fault but that matter is for another day. Until next time, this here Karl Malone.

Karl Malone don't understand why weyes bump thread from many days ago. Question already been answered and everybody have moved on. Karl Malone don't like when this happens. This make Karl Malone madder than when Utah Jazz lost to those darn Bulls in the NBA Final. Karl Malone still believe this was all John Stockton fault but that matter is for another day. Until next time, this here Karl Malone.

:laugh:

DETROIT in the hizzzouse :laugh:

i don't get the straightening thing. i used to work in an office where, one by one, every girl would eventually come in with wavy/curly hair. i'd say, "wow, you look nice w/ curly hair." they'd always respond with,

"o, it's naturally curly, i just didn't have time to straighten it this morning :( ."

why don't girls let their hair be curly? i don't care if straight is "in" or whatever. i think they should celebrate what they have and make it work to its best, beautiful, (which is very often its natural) advantage.

but phattie's right: long/short depends on the girl, and you haven't shown us any long pictures :confused: !

You always want what you cant have...bottom line

Guest onisakura
Because curly hair = teh suck.

Nah its not. I love my curly hair. Especially now that its short.

debating weather to cut my hair short like just touching the shoulders or leave it the lenth it is. ( right above the boob )

go with the hair falling to the top of ur boobies, or top of the ribs, whatever that bone is called. always leave enuff for a pony tail.

Karl Malone hate Detroit and Bill Laimbeer. Back in Karl Malone NBA day Karl Malone love to give out free gift elbow to laimbeer around holiday time. Until next time, this here Karl Malone.

Lola, engauge claws and fluff tail.....

Actually, there are times that I think curly hair looks good. But I will say that it's not that often... but it can look good.
i think debra messing is a great example of great curly/wavy hair, but only when she's on will & grace. she doesn't seem to know what to do w/ her own hair.

will%20and%20grace.jpg

here are some others i like:

marilyn monroe:

marilyn_monroe.jpg

2400-3859~Marilyn-Monroe-Posters.jpg

pinup girl rita hayworth:

rita_hayworth_victor_stoloff_18.jpg