Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think about the decision

jimk29

What's your take on the banning of nmn?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your take on the banning of nmn?

• Bring him back
    • glad he's gone
    • who gives a shit

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"you're"

whats even worse than a whiny fag?

a whiny fag that has poor grammar

we've established that already.think of something orginal other than any reason you can to call me a fag.u think your soo big and bad cuz you have proxy and cant get band.big deal your still a fuckin tool and everytime you use hateful comments.IM NOT THE ONLY FAG THAT SEE'S THEM!!!!!!!!put that in your pipe and smoke it, you poor excuse for a human being.

that must make you happy..

no that makes you happy.that's why i added it just for you.cuz you got one big set of online hairy balls you twit.i love when you asswipes say ohh its joking blah blah blah bullshit cuz it's not really you just say it is to make it look better.DING DONG NOMEMBERNAME IS DEAD!!!!pore little childern with no brains i don't think they can even think for themselves without Michael.HOW SAD THAT U PUT SOOOOOOO MUCH ENERGY INTO THIS!!!disquisting the way the world is nowadays.

we've established that already.think of something orginal other than any reason you can to call me a fag.u think your soo big and bad cuz you have proxy and cant get band.big deal your still a fuckin tool and everytime you use hateful comments.IM NOT THE ONLY FAG THAT SEE'S THEM!!!!!!!!put that in your pipe and smoke it, you poor excuse for a human being.
how do you im a hateful person? because i say the word "fag".. most gay people i know dont get offended by the word fag...

how do you know im just saying that to get a rise out of you (its working)?

:laugh:

no that makes you happy.that's why i added it just for you.cuz you got one big set of online hairy balls you twit.i love when you asswipes say ohh its joking blah blah blah bullshit cuz it's not really you just say it is to make it look better.DING DONG NOMEMBERNAME IS DEAD!!!!pore little childern with no brains i don't think they can even think for themselves without Michael.HOW SAD THAT U PUT SOOOOOOO MUCH ENERGY INTO THIS!!!disquisting the way the world is nowadays.
what the fuck is disquisting?

relax starscream, its just a word...

"fag"

maybe if you start using it on yourself you will develop a resistance to it..

repeat after me .."FAG"

it's a word you stupid son of a bitch because your NOT ONE!!!!!to me and MANY OTHERS, IT MEANS ALOT MORE U IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!wtf are you people really that fucking retarded?u go around calling black people you don't know the N WORD?????NO because you'd get the shit beat out of you.your sooo brave....not.

it's a word you stupid son of a bitch because your NOT ONE!!!!!to me and MANY OTHERS U IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!wtf are you people really that fucking retarded?u go around calling black people you don't know the N WORD?????NO because you'd get the shit beat out of you.your sooo brave....not.
everyone calls each other niggas now..

word up my nigga

i dont understand why you are having such a hissy fit... all my gay friends call each other fags

get a grip

so a gay person can call another a fag

but a straight person cant call a gay person a fag

please explain that to me.. its the same word

why don't you go figure it out.ask one of your MANY GAY FRIENDS THAT YOU CALL IT.LOL.duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Your ignorance comes out more and more with each post.

give me a fucken break with your redneck anthology of yours you piece of trash.

SS - where do you live? have you ever travelled? Hate to bust your bubble of hating on this, but on the westcoast the term said without any qualifiers/adjectives is not a bashing term.

SS - where do you live? have you ever travelled? Hate to bust your bubble of hating on this, but on the westcoast the term said without any qualifiers/adjectives is not a bashing term. (Have you even ever heard of a faghag?)

i know the differnce thanx, and i know what is and isn't appropriate use for this word.Nomembername used up all his freebies.I live in New York for now how bout yourself?i wish i could travel more than i do but i have been to a a few states and mexico and europe twice.also lived in Chicago for awhile.stop trying to compare apples to oranges.if you kiddies don't know what is ok and not ok to say in referance to a gay man.MAYBE YOU SHOULD'NT BE SAYING ANYTHING!!!!again are you people really serious with your lame ass don't know what the hells going on in this world attitude?very easy to turn a blind eye.much harder to confront the issue.I DON'T BACK DOWN TO ANYONE THAT IS SPEWING HATE!!!!!!you don't like it toooo bad cuz im not going anywhere period.

i know the differnce thanx, and i know what is and isn't appropriate use for this word.Nomembername used up all his freebies.I live in New York for now how bout yourself?i wish i could travel more than i do but i have been to a a few states and mexico and europe twice.also lived in Chicago for awhile.stop trying to compare apples to oranges.if you kiddies don't know what is ok and not ok to say in referance to a gay man.MAYBE YOU SHOULD'NT BE SAYING ANYTHING!!!!again are you people really serious with your lame ass don't know what the hells going on in this world attitude?very easy to turn a blind eye.much harder to confront the issue.I DON'T BACK DOWN TO ANYONE THAT IS SPEWING HATE!!!!!!you don't like it toooo bad cuz im not going anywhere period.

Thank you for proving my point. The word said with no qualifiers/adjectives is not a term of hate or bashing.

Thank you for proving my point. The word said with no qualifiers/adjectives is not a term of hate or bashing.

your word yes .your not Nomembername.like i said moron if you would read a whole post instead of just what you want to see,i said stop trying to compare apples to oranges.you have no clue what Michael said to me for the 2 freakin years that i put up with him,and it wasn't only playing around and even if it was i don't care, learn some manners .Stick a fork in me im DONE!!!

your word yes .your not Nomembername.like i said moron if you would read a whole post instead of just what you want to see,i said stop trying to compare apples to oranges.you have no clue what Michael said to me for the 2 freakin years that i put up with him,and it wasn't only playing around and even if it was i don't care, learn some manners .Stick a fork in me im DONE!!!

if you cant take someone ribbing you a little bit on a public messageboard then stay the fuck off the site

you seriously have GOT to be kidding me

little runt shit

if you cant take someone ribbing you a little bit on a public messageboard then stay the fuck off the site

you seriously have GOT to be kidding me

little runt shit

again you stupid ass dumb piece of fly shit from the hoof of that cow gotmilk,you don't know what was SAID.you fake DJ fuckface.you seriously must be kidding me?now walk away you stupid fuck,go try to mix something will you..oh im sorry you only play pre-mixed cd's.LAME.