Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think about the decision

jimk29

What's your take on the banning of nmn?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your take on the banning of nmn?

• Bring him back
    • glad he's gone
    • who gives a shit

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's hog do I have to suck to get NMN back???

Who banned that dummy? What is this.. VIPguestlist (yeah, i know that barely exists anymore... but i don't remember what happened when Naughtybooth died/cameback) or some shit? No one gets banned on cp... Has Dave lost his fucking mind?

AHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I wonder how many I have reported.......lol

i think ante's in the lead to be honest.... :laugh:

Funny thing is... I'm going to the opening of Twilo in Miami.. with my old roommate.. who is gay.. and lived with me over 5 yrs... we still go to gay clubs together.... and meet with our gay friends... i call them my little faglets all the time.. they actually think thats a cute name. At least THEY have a sense of humor :D

Guest onisakura
i think ante's in the lead to be honest.... :laugh:

Funny thing is... I'm going to the opening of Twilo in Miami.. with my old roommate.. who is gay.. and lived with me over 5 yrs... we still go to gay clubs together.... and meet with our gay friends... i call them my little faglets all the time.. they actually think thats a cute name. At least THEY have a sense of humor :D

Hey whens the opening slated for? I want to go. That fucker Angel owes me a damn tshirt.

just visiting

Wait a second no more met threads on the sports board because No member is now gone because he was making fun of gays and some bitter old queen cant take it and got him banned???!!?!?

that shit is gayer than gay

just visiting

Wait a second no more met threads on the sports board because No member is now gone because he was making fun of gays and some bitter old queen cant take it and got him banned???!!?!?

that shit is gayer than gay

I know.. thats where i miss him... sports..

Guest onisakura
This saturday girlfriend!

I need comps... hook me up with angel :D

I'll bug the fucker and let you know. If you see him tell him i hate him and give him a kiss for me. :D

What was his credibility before? Being gay?

And I would say he's always been a complainer.

not to mention completely fucking psycho.... a year or two back i replied to a thread about getting bottle service at spirit on halloween night because i didnt want to be smothered on the main floor... this kid then took it upon himself to instant message me saying im a steroid using cookie cutter guido, who knows nothing about music since i was getting a bottle..

not to mention completely fucking psycho.... a year or two back i replied to a thread about getting bottle service at spirit on halloween night because i didnt want to be smothered on the main floor... this kid then took it upon himself to instant message me saying im a steroid using cookie cutter guido, who knows nothing about music since i was getting a bottle..
:laugh::laugh: what a psycho..

cant believe Dave lets people like him post

So he can say that, which is derogatory and mean, but we can't call him a fag?