Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think about the decision

jimk29

What's your take on the banning of nmn?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your take on the banning of nmn?

• Bring him back
    • glad he's gone
    • who gives a shit

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i can make an asshole cake though but your missing.im hung up on u go ring ring ring someplace else

You hung up? Or you are hung up on me?

I reported your post, because I dont think you should be making advances on me on the CP board. That is not cool and makes me feel un safe. So please back off.

I know I have not posted much the past couple years I have been on here but I have lurked enough to know that starscream and nomembername would both go at each other. It wasn't just NMN abusing starscream so I don't see how it is fair that only one of them got banned.

Starscream can you please fill us in on these supposed anti-gay remarks that he made that got your panties all in a bunch? It seems a little childish that you would go through so much effort in trying to get one member of a club message board banned. Even I could see that he was joking around with you. It was enjoyable to read. The fact that you took it to this level just goes to show that you have some serious insecurity issues about yourself.

And the fact that DaVe would actually go ahead and ban him when he has been such a major contributor to this board over the years without any warning is completely ridiculous. I think the least he could do is make a post explaining the situation.

I know I have not posted much the past couple years I have been on here but I have lurked enough to know that starscream and nomembername would both go at each other. It wasn't just NMN abusing starscream so I don't see how it is fair that only one of them got banned.

Starscream can you please fill us in on these supposed anti-gay remarks that he made that got your panties all in a bunch? It seems a little childish that you would go through so much effort in trying to get one member of a club message board banned. Even I could see that he was joking around with you. It was enjoyable to read. The fact that you took it to this level just goes to show that you have some serious insecurity issues about yourself.

And the fact that DaVe would actually go ahead and ban him when he has been such a major contributor to this board over the years without any warning is completely ridiculous. I think the least he could do is make a post explaining the situation.

Excellent post :aright:

yes your right we would and he would always start it with some ant-gay remark 90% of the time when i would be minding my own.