Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP broads I would dong

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
If I'm not mistaken there were some real nice bikini shots of mrs blend floating around that may be on her myspace...real nice rack if I'm thinking of the right person but unfortunately nothing saved :(

Yup, thats her. :)

..k thanks for clearing that up for me!!!!!!!!!!

Bullseye was one of those guys who constantly posted tons of cheesy smilies like :kiss2::love:

:woah: and of course :drool: to the majority of the girls on the sex board back in the day. that and at one point I remember a pic with no shirt posing like Jesus. If I had a chance to pick one CP member where I could read their PM's it would be him cause I could only imagine the amount of e-game that was kicked by him....

Guest onisakura
well this is her in her avatar and you can tell she got some nice ass titties...jackie you got her myspace link? I'm pretty sure she dates or is married to some loser who post on the Miami board. She should come visit you in NY so we can show her a good time :getdown:

I'm sorry, can't give out the link. And no she's not married to a loser though he used to post on the miami board. Neither of them posts anymore.

Today Karl Malone want to talk about the NRA. Not the NBA now, this ain't about shooting baskets, it's about shooting people. The NRA is the National Rifle Assembly. And sometimes, the NRA take a bad rap. Folks saying, gun is bad, gun is bad, take away the gun. Now, my whole thing is this. Karl Malone like to shoot squirrel. If they take away the gun, how in the hell Karl Malone supposed to shoot squirrel, with rubber band? That's what make Karl Malone so angry. The 15th commendment saying thou shalt bear arms. Now, bear arms mean bear guns and thou shalt means you should. So 15th commendment say you should bear guns, and you should, cause killing squirrel is a whole heck of a mess of fun. Until next time, this here Karl Malone.

Today Karl Malone want to talk about the NRA. Not the NBA now, this ain't about shooting baskets, it's about shooting people. The NRA is the National Rifle Assembly. And sometimes, the NRA take a bad rap. Folks saying, gun is bad, gun is bad, take away the gun. Now, my whole thing is this. Karl Malone like to shoot squirrel. If they take away the gun, how in the hell Karl Malone supposed to shoot squirrel, with rubber band? That's what make Karl Malone so angry. The 15th commendment saying thou shalt bear arms. Now, bear arms mean bear guns and thou shalt means you should. So 15th commendment say you should bear guns, and you should, cause killing squirrel is a whole heck of a mess of fun. Until next time, this here Karl Malone.

wtf is this :laugh:

World hunger make Karl Malone sad. Watching the t.v. late at night, seeing skinny kids with fly buzzing on their head. That's a darn shame, especially when there's so much good, delicious food, at Karl Malone's new restaurant, titled Karl Malone's Restaurant. And for you hungry kids, Karl Malone's Restaurant got a heck of a children's menu. Located in the heart of Salt Lake City business district, Karl Malone's Restaurant. Karl Malone's Restaurant also got very reasonable prices. Because Karl Malone understand that money don't grow on tree.

It grow on Jew man. So if you want to get the money, you got to make friend with the Jew man. Since Jesus was a Jew man, you got to make friend with Jesus. Here's my whole thing, Karl Malone pray to Jesus every day and Karl Malone have a lot of money. Everyone know that more money you have, more Jesus love you. Money can buy you 18 wheeler, big screen tv, and the heaviest weights. Until next time, this here Karl Malone

World hunger make Karl Malone sad. Watching the t.v. late at night, seeing skinny kids with fly buzzing on their head. That's a darn shame, especially when there's so much good, delicious food, at Karl Malone's new restaurant, titled Karl Malone's Restaurant. And for you hungry kids, Karl Malone's Restaurant got a heck of a children's menu. Located in the heart of Salt Lake City business district, Karl Malone's Restaurant. Karl Malone's Restaurant also got very reasonable prices. Because Karl Malone understand that money don't grow on tree.

It grow on Jew man. So if you want to get the money, you got to make friend with the Jew man. Since Jesus was a Jew man, you got to make friend with Jesus. Here's my whole thing, Karl Malone pray to Jesus every day and Karl Malone have a lot of money. Everyone know that more money you have, more Jesus love you. Money can buy you 18 wheeler, big screen tv, and the heaviest weights. Until next time, this here Karl Malone

where do you come up w/ this shit :laugh:

Seinfeld revisited...

"JIMMY'S GONNA GET YOU KRAMER!!. HANDS OFF JIMMY!!. DON'T TOUCH JIMMY!! LET GO OF JIMMY!!!"