Clubplanet Nightlife Community

now gotmilk?

it wasnt a virus,just because ****** needs to take computers 101. It was whats called a java exploit, just makes tons of pop ups, thats it.gotmilk you are a cancer of negativity to this board.

Computers 101 bullshit. McAfee Anti-Virus program and fireall detected it and reported that it was a virus, not once but twice. And if a trusted anti-virus program recognized an unwanted annoyance program as a virus, guess what 9mile, most people don't have a computer degree, the time, or the interest or the need to analyze the coding of a disruptive program to determine if an anti-virus program written to detect and block viruses might just be mistaken in its reporting of a program itself designed to take control of their browser and force the person to reboot their computer to stop it.

Seriously, that is pretty ridiculous to state that someone should have known more about exploit programs in order to know their anti-virus program's deterrmination was inaccurate. That's just an avoidance of responcibility, almost as ridiculous as what that other person (who people thought was another one of your FSNs) stated that anybody dumb enough to click on a random link deserved to get a virus anyway (or some such crap like that). That's such a contradiction in terms anyway (if you and that other poster were the same person, which most people thought you were), that if you're dumb enough to click on a random link (that you deserve to get a virus), then you should be smart enough to know that it wasn't really a virus.

All you had to do is right click and close your browser at the bottom.

It's not that hard.

I emailed that link to a bunch of friends.

I'll know that method for the next time, if there is a next time. Nevertheless, McAfee popped up saying it was a virus, and right click to close it or not, I still went by what McAfee told me. Though to be honest, I had considered that it could be a wrong conclusion so, trusting my firewall to stop it a second time, I did click on it again to see if McAfee gave me the same feedback on the exploit or if the first time was a fluke, and after the 2nd time getting the same response, I trusted that it was a virus. I'm glad you got a kick out of it though, but I didn't, so what can I say?

USE to rock.

Junior is a horribly washed up dj.

yeah juniors soo washed up that's why he gets gigs all around the world,has a co residentcy

@ Twilo miami and can play in any nyc club he want's.also has 2hr dance on bpm on xm .not to mention they are in works for a reality show with junior.not to mention he has his own record label and his artists have more billboard number 1's this year than any other.yup that sounds washed up to me.....:smile2:

Computers 101 bullshit. McAfee Anti-Virus program and fireall detected it and reported that it was a virus, not once but twice. And if a trusted anti-virus program recognized an unwanted annoyance program as a virus, guess what 9mile, most people don't have a computer degree, the time, or the interest or the need to analyze the coding of a disruptive program to determine if an anti-virus program written to detect and block viruses might just be mistaken in its reporting of a program itself designed to take control of their browser and force the person to reboot their computer to stop it.

Seriously, that is pretty ridiculous to state that someone should have known more about exploit programs in order to know their anti-virus program's deterrmination was inaccurate. That's just an avoidance of responcibility, almost as ridiculous as what that other person (who people thought was another one of your FSNs) stated that anybody dumb enough to click on a random link deserved to get a virus anyway (or some such crap like that). That's such a contradiction in terms anyway (if you and that other poster were the same person, which most people thought you were), that if you're dumb enough to click on a random link (that you deserve to get a virus), then you should be smart enough to know that it wasn't really a virus.

mcafee sux...get norton you cheap fuck...

that's cuz your ignorant and you have never even been to a junior party except that once.

I've been to a ton of junior parties, and I don't really like him. Does that make me ignorant? The parties were a lot of fun though, that's why I kept going.

mcafee sux...get norton you cheap fuck...

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? I had Norton until last year, when I had to wipe out my harddrive to kill a virus that got past Norton's firewall and wouldn't die quietly when Norton finally detected it.

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? I had Norton until last year, when I had to wipe out my harddrive to kill a virus that got past Norton's firewall and wouldn't die quietly when Norton finally detected it.

sounds to me like you dont know computers...you get infected way to much...

:blah: :blah: :blah:

cliff20notes.jpg

:D

I've been to a ton of junior parties, and I don't really like him. Does that make me ignorant? The parties were a lot of fun though, that's why I kept going.

I dont know how old starscream is. Im assumng early 20s. He doesnt realize that Junior was downturning at Twilo NYC 10 years ago. Ask anyone who worked at Twilo NYC back at his peak. They will say the same (as they have said to me recently). He was hot 10 years ago. Today he is not. If you think he is as hot as he was then, then you probably think Linsday Lohan is the Aretha Franklin of our time.

I dont know how old starscream is. Im assumng early 20s. He doesnt realize that Junior was downturning at Twilo NYC 10 years ago. Ask anyone who worked at Twilo NYC back at his peak. They will say the same (as they have said to me recently). He was hot 10 years ago. Today he is not. If you think he is as hot as he was then, then you probably think Linsday Lohan is the Aretha Franklin of our time.

Thats an opinion.. i still dig junior... i mean he's a legend... like danny teneglia... both are staples in the scene....

i think its amazing for junior to have the following he's had all this time... sure he's not as hot as he was 10 yrs ago... but who the hell can say they've packed clubs like he has over the years?

There must be a million dj's on the planet and junior is a household name....

Thats an opinion.. i still dig junior... i mean he's a legend... like danny teneglia... both are staples in the scene....

i think its amazing for junior to have the following he's had all this time... sure he's not as hot as he was 10 yrs ago... but who the hell can say they've packed clubs like he has over the years?

this part.

agreed

• 2 weeks later...