Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo! Musketeer of Funk! Where are the Macchu Picchu pics!!

macboy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it work???

I would be honored if you would let me post your pix on the ritm board. the heds would love to see a fan at MP. ^_^

tell us the strangest weirdest experince you've ever had there. you've been there a bunch of times, right?

I would be honored if you would let me post your pix on the ritm board. the heds would love to see a fan at MP. ^_^

tell us the strangest weirdest experince you've ever had there. you've been there a bunch of times, right?

Go for it, post'em up as you wish :)

Macchu Picchu is not just a place, the energy and the air you breathe up there is like nothing I have felt elsewhere in the world, also the lack of oxygen puts you in a state of mind that's hard to match, you must walk very calmly to avoid exhaustion, locals have lungs much bigger than people from the coast and their hearts are also oversized, it's crazy to seee them run around when you can hardly walk up 30 steps without stopping to rest...to us peruvians is our mecca, where we feel most peruvian.

Most amazing thing:

Well it happened this last time I was there, about 2 weeks ago, during the last full moon. We were driving back to Cuzco city from Macchu Picchu when we noticed the sky was glooming from behind the mountains, cutting their silouette very sharply, so we thought to ourselves "dang, those city lights are powerful"...as we drove around one of the cliffs, I saw the largest most iluminated Moon I had ever seen and the first thing that struck me was how clearly you could the rabbit in the moon...the second, hey...I'm wearing my rabbit t-shirt. :blank:

Rabbit_in_the_moon_standing_by_pot.png

funk, did u book this through a regular or gay travel agency?

Actually, I didn't book it...I was hired to shoot a documentary and I went there as director of photography with all expenses paid.

So how's that masturbation and on-line gaming working out for you?

:hoparound