Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should the Yanks and Mets.......???

.............be taking baseball lessons from the detroit tigers????? they are 7.5 games on top of the white sox, who would lead either the NL or AL east if they were in it..........their #2 pitcher hasnt lost since may 29th and has never lost on the road..........they were the first team since 1891 to score 5 runs in the first inning of three consecutive games....... they lead all the power rankings and have a solid lineup and pitching. Maybe the mets and yanks should take a day off and watch a tigers game so they can see the way baseball is supposed to be played!

riiiiiight because we havent spent millions and millions of dollars on our last few losing seasons like the mets and yanks have :laugh:best record in baseball and first place in the toughest division in baseball..... hell, i think the third place twins could school the mets or yanks any day of the week and we are 9.5 up on them

The Tigers along with the White Sox are overated. The Tigers are 1-3 against the Yanks. I hate the Yanks too, also the Tigers are 1-2 against the Red Sox, and are 3-6 against the White Sox. They can't beat the good teams. The White Sox are not even that good.

• 2 months later...
.............be taking baseball lessons from the detroit tigers????? they are 7.5 games on top of the white sox, who would lead either the NL or AL east if they were in it..........their #2 pitcher hasnt lost since may 29th and has never lost on the road..........they were the first team since 1891 to score 5 runs in the first inning of three consecutive games....... they lead all the power rankings and have a solid lineup and pitching. Maybe the mets and yanks should take a day off and watch a tigers game so they can see the way baseball is supposed to be played!

see...this is what is meant by a pseudo fan

dilbert from detroit never posts once about any sport in 4 years on the board except in drama situations and all of a sudden a team from his hometown starts doing well and he's mr. baseball talking smack. its amazing what a few wins and a couple of espn sportscenter viewings can teach a man

great dood. i'll send you the bill, but be a sport and pay it on time this time. too bad you hate all beaners, 'cos it seems to be that a good chunk of MLB players are beaners, including some of the most important players on the yankees (which i have already gone through).

i doubt you'll watch the WS, cos so many 'spics will be playing in it.