I wish Dave would ban starscream from Bump forum

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my take on the situation.

Starscream -

1. Needs to take a class on insulting 101.

Starscream needs to man up and come up with some insults better than "mororn" and "stupid" and "idiot". I mean really, if you are being insulted by a guy with a receeding hairline that wears orange suits and poses like Robinhood in Tights, and all you can up with is "stupid", well, you do deserve to be manbitched off by Gotmilk who is making you look like a fool.

Get some better insulting skills, girlfriend, this board would respect you better. Moron, idiot, and stupid dont cut it.

2. Could be fcking HILARIOUS but isnt.

That's what kills me. For the first time, I can remember, we have a very vigilant pro-gay, anti-str8, poster. Your conflict that you bring could be great reads if you could shell it and take it like the rest of the boys.

Yet, you seem to get worse, not better. Thats whats killing me. Stay true to who you are, and stop being such a girl and pull lame mofos in their corner when they insult you. Stop whining.

3. Reporting.

This whole reporting thing is way out of wack. Stop it. Stop it Stop it.

If you do the above, you could be a friggen great poster. But yet, you seem to repeating what makes you horrible and amplifying. If the entire board is telling you that you suck, its not cuz they hate you or hate your sexuality. The hate you friggen posts.

Monthb -

Doesnt need much of a disccusion. Has drug use in his avatar that he changed after I owned him, keeps on using racist/ethnic slurs. Man should be banned pure and simple. He's a liablity.

noname i take back my being ok with you.just by what you said right now shows me really how full of shit you are.you sure can dish it out but you can't take it.bunch of wussies and they called me a wuss.hahahahahaha.

talk about being a hypocrite...we both agreed to be friendlier towards each other after the last incident and things were fine till I find not 1 but 2 seperate threads where you were ripping me...i don't understand you man.

maybe whatever meds you are taking are making you a little loopy

2. Could be fcking HILARIOUS but isnt.

That's what kills me. For the first time, I can remember, we have a very vigilant pro-gay, anti-str8, poster. Your conflict that you bring could be great reads if you could shell it and take it like the rest of the boys.

Yet, you seem to get worse, not better. Thats whats killing me. Stay true to who you are, and stop being such a girl and pull lame mofos in their corner when they insult you. Stop whining.

I think you're on to something here...I see potential as well..

Starscream comes across as a little too sensitive for public message boards..lighten up..and dont take everything so personally...

I know I can't believe he went out of his way to drag me back in to this when I have been minding my own business

I will say that you have been pretty nice... kinda like when i had to give you a talkin' too in the intro forum - you came back and have been wonderful (thank you by the way ;) )....

Everyone keeps egging each other on.. insults get thrown, posts get reported, and here we are at square 1 with this all out war... its getting TIRED...

Thats all i'm sayin' yo.

:D

I think you're on to something here...I see potential as well..

Starscream comes across as a little too sensitive for public message boards..lighten up..and dont take everything so personally...

... and remember where we are. BUMP board. If you (a) cant insult back well, or (B) not take it not personally, you will get manslapped bigtime.

I just don't understand why not go back to the NY board where he spent most of his time? Since he's been on :bump: he's been nothing but trouble. I can't say for certain, but was anyone on the NY board fucking with him?

I just don't understand why not go back to the NY board where he spent most of his time? Since he's been on :bump: he's been nothing but trouble. I can't say for certain, but was anyone on the NY board fucking with him?

well maybe he's getting out of the NY board becuz he's relocating to West Palm Beach in a week..??? Just a thought...

anyway, the drama continues.........

btw, nice to see you post at yourself.. just kill off the plant... :)

Okay.

theplant was created to prove a point about something (which I'll reveal one of these days).

It was a surprise it lasted the almost 2 years doing all those other things which wasnt intended from the ouset. But the run was great and there was a lotta love lol. But it's time to move on for now.

well maybe he's getting out of the NY board becuz he's relocating to West Palm Beach in a week..??? Just a thought...

anyway, the drama continues.........

Then maybe he can start posting on the Miami board and get the fuck out of here!

Monthb -

Doesnt need much of a disccusion. Has drug use in his avatar that he changed after I owned him, keeps on using racist/ethnic slurs. Man should be banned pure and simple. He's a liablity.

:rofl: x25

Racial and ethnic slurs? Where? When? Who? What?

you're reaching. Someone needs to kick you off the wagon.

Okay.

theplant was created to prove a point about something (which I'll reveal one of these days).

lol.... "GUYS MY ALT. I HAD A POINT, ILL REVEAL IT WHEN I WANT SOMEDAY, TIL THEN, SIT TIGHT K?"

:rofl: You guys are so bad at griefing, using the alt, and the internet persona.

pkhq would eat you up. and you wouldnt last a week at SA.