Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quit it with all the banning talk

weyes

...this is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of why everyone hates u ........when someone makes a valid point against your argument u turn into a 5 year old.....this board is for discussion .....multiple sides....if u cant take what u dish then leave....

you're a herb and a half arn't you?i have real friends in my real life i could care less who hates me on here lol.valid point yeah ok sure in your mind maybe.misk you dumb ugly bitch your one of the ones that was doing the name calling too.sorry you have a nasty attitude.trust me i can take it does'nt mean i gotta deal with it.get a clue princess.Hate is a bigger word than you will EVER know.Go back to you're fake this is the way it is life.follow the pack,it seems that's what you do best.i have no problem standing alone.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're a herb and a half arn't you?i have real friends in my real life i could care less who hates me on here lol.valid point yeah ok sure in your mind maybe.misk you dumb ugly bitch your one of the ones that was doing the name calling too.sorry you have a nasty attitude.trust me i can take it does'nt mean i gotta deal with it.get a clue princess.Hate is a bigger word than you will EVER know.Go back to you're fake this is the way it is life.follow the pack,it seems that's what you do best.i have no problem standing alone.

i think you need to place your periods in different places...now i see what jim was talking about before...its hard to understand what your saying sometimes...

you think so? i think megatron's bitch causes more problems than monty does...monty only cause problems on the NY board (which i dont care about)...

ohhh you don't care but you and your fuck buddy noname were just over there starting shit too asshole. get a grip really.

Guest onisakura
you think so? i think megatron's bitch causes more problems than monty does...monty only cause problems on the NY board (which i dont care about)...

Yeah he annoys me more. Starscream is like that cause you guys keep messing with him, so he fights back, but its something he believes in. Not just an attempt to be funny or to flex any "internets" muscle like the other retard does. I'm sure if things just boil over he's cool. Now the other dickhead....thats just the way he is and im sure he wont change. I could do without him.

.......once again u make no sense....i am not anti gay...i never bashed your sexuality ...my best friend is gay ....i have a gay uncle.....i doubt i spend my time gay bashing ........

...i bash how ignorant u are to the way of this board....HOW MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE TO TELL U STOP TAKING EVERY WORD SERIOUSLY....if someone says a thread is gay...THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT U .....if u didnt care u would have left a long time ago....u are doing nothing productive....u are changing no one....majority of the people on here have gay people in their lives...its a fucking club board .......YOU CANT SEEM TO GRASP THE FACT THAT PEOPLE GET OFF ON GETTING OTHERS RILED Up......are u that blind?!.....

Yeah he annoys me more. Starscream is like that cause you guys keep messing with him, so he fights back, but its something he believes in. Not just an attempt to be funny or to flex any "internets" muscle like the other retard does. I'm sure if things just boil over he's cool. Now the other dickhead....thats just the way he is and im sure he wont change. I could do without him.

well i do give him credit for sticking it out and taking the abuse...most run from us after a while...but i dont like how he reports us...he would get more respect if he took his shots and didnt try to tell our moms on us everytime we said something...

Guest onisakura
yeah well atleast im not on my period you biatch lol.

I thought you were trying. :cuss:

Thats it, im done being the peacemaker. You kill each other for all i care.

.......once again u make no sense....i am not anti gay...i never bashed your sexuality ...my best friend is gay ....i have a gay uncle.....i doubt i spend my time gay bashing ........

...i bash how ignorant u are to the way of this board....HOW MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE TO TELL U STOP TAKING EVERY WORD SERIOUSLY....if someone says a thread is gay...THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT U .....if u didnt care u would have left a long time ago....u are doing nothing productive....u are changing no one....majority of the people on here have gay people in their lives...its a fucking club board .......YOU CANT SEEM TO GRASP THE FACT THAT PEOPLE GET OFF ON GETTING OTHERS RILED Up......are u that blind?!.....

oh brother stfu..... by the looks of it your getting as riled up as me buttercup. Now go in the corner and have a time out.here i'll even give you you're binky.

...u r funnier than a garage full of dead babies!

and you're not funny at all.you're always saying "least im funny " if you think that last remark was funny im sorry for you.im not here to play comedian to try to get people to like me.unlike you, you poor weak fragile thing you.

and you're not funny at all.you're always saying "least im funny " if you think that last remark was funny im sorry for you.im not here to play comedian to try to get people to like me.unlike you, you poor weak fragile thing you.

...seriously u contradict yourself with every post...ur not trying to be funny or witty?.......really.....that's not what you are doing?!...at all?......keep digging deeper...hypocrite_full.jpg

....ya know what ...im done with u ......im glad you are sending all this to your gay organization.....they are prob gonna try and trade u with one of jerry's kids for being so fucking stupid.......

looks like you're the one digging cuz you don't have enough braincells left to muster up you're own valid points.it's all recycled bullshit from earlier hun.I believe that cups for you dear.

...try your instead of you're...and cup's or cup is instead of cups...that's just this post alone...